Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can anyone help me out? plz

Been trying to get on my account for days...the ingame part not the site. Anyways I'm able to log in on my onsite account all day no problem everytime I try to get on the game it says incorrect pw and I always retype everything in. Still says incorrect..any idea how I can fix it and play the game..been doing it for the last 2 days now. Changed my pw more then once still able to get on site but not the game.

Would love any help with this Thanks
    Lets be clear...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only thing I can think of is that you are typing the wrong password, but that's too obvious.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Keep in mind that the forum account (you called it your onsite account) and the game account are separate and may not use the same login information. If you changed your password using this page then you've changed your password for the game account. Assuming you're using the correct email address, changing your password to something new should get you into your account.

Now, if that is what you've indeed done and you still cannot gain access to the account, I suggest emailing support@shadowera.com using the email associated with the game account and explain the situation and request assistance.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup I'll contact support because it's still doing the same thing over and over and i've changed the pw many of times to try to fix it already. Still samething happens
    Lets be clear...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe you put in the wrong e-mail adress?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Couldn't have..been using this same pw for yours..and i was just on about 5days ago before the problems logging in came up...

EDIT:Just got in! thanks support..and to all that was trying to help on this forums ^^
    Last edited by OImNewHere; 08-14-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Lets be clear...