Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Angry Disconnections ruining the game for me.

Love the game but hardly ever find it fun anymore. Especially when im winning a match, like for sure going to win and BAM server errors. I end up losing. I must have lost 50 matches this way. Some im sure i would have lost anyway but it is a real negative.

I thought something was to to help the issue. Aparently not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this never happened to me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Platform?
    Circumstances?
    Ranking?
    Symptoms/messages/indications?

This was a major problem for me six to twelve months ago, on all platforms. There were several huge threads on the subject, trying to assert that it was or wasn't an exploitation or a bug or a cheat. Having to wait five minutes when opponent quit the game, and being defeated while on the verge of victory were extremely frustrating!

It seems quite rare, lately. Maybe if you can give more detail they can fix the problem.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play on an ipad. Everything else will be working. Can surf or whatever but the game screws up. You cant win every match i understand but when this happens and the results lower your ranking. Whats the pont of playing anymore

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This used to happen a lot to me too about a year or so ago. Though for the past three weeks I've been playing, I've had zero experiences with this and I play both on a Mac and an Android tablet.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've never had disconnect issues, except when my wifi decides to stop working for two minutes for no legitimate reason, and even that's fixed now. I have no trouble.
    IGN: ScienceRailgun

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had game disconnect issues for a very short period of time there... very rarely do I actually have it bug out on me now... more often than not - what usually happens for me, is people just quit on me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah that happens, but at least now, you get your well deserved victory screen. Back then, not only do you have to wait for quite a long while, you also get a defeat screen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't understand how people react very normally and casually to problems like these, especially in a game that has been around for over two years.. Yes, there are still connection problems on the server end, people still try to lag you out, you still need to wait 5 minutes to get your victory, and there are tons of bugs in the game..

But I guess the community is so used to these facts, that people don't even react to them anymore..
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OMG i cannot plat a god d... match. I wish somebody would learn to code or something, they have schools for this.