Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygambit View Post
    This is also very interesting. It seems Baduruu might be playable against most of the top tier decks in the meta. I'm curious why you think his ability is better than Boris. I understand he can no longer attack the same target, if that's so then I'd much rather have removal for 4 than 2 damage to 2 allies (which only kills blake).
    Pretty unrelated, but with using Zaladar's ability as Baduruu there is a bug where you can do like 15+ damage, so yeah he's very viable against some of the top decks right now haha

Seriously though, he's not bad against Gwenneth (only downside is allies, but Shriek makes up for it and you don't even necessarily need to run Shriek) and pretty good vs. Zaladar (even without the bug) and Boris
    in game: DT
    A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am going to try using Baduruu.

I know shadow Allies don't seem to work as well as human ones but do you think the ones suggested would be the best setup for this deck? None of these costs more than a bow so once you hit 5 resources its not like you are stuck between bow or monster.

4x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Brutalis
    4x Chimera
    3x Bad Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygambit View Post
    This is also very interesting. It seems Baduruu might be playable against most of the top tier decks in the meta. I'm curious why you think his ability is better than Boris. I understand he can no longer attack the same target, if that's so then I'd much rather have removal for 4 than 2 damage to 2 allies (which only kills blake).
    Against Boris I think that Banebow is better than Baduruu because if you play Brutalis you can kill something better than Blake (Puwen, Sandra), and if play any bow Banebow can kill a lot of allies (beside Aldon that you need Chimera) and recover board control; That is why I think Banebow is better than Baduruu against aggro allies Boris.
    Last edited by Nands; 04-06-2011 at 06:36 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    I am going to try using Baduruu.

I know shadow Allies don't seem to work as well as human ones but do you think the ones suggested would be the best setup for this deck? None of these costs more than a bow so once you hit 5 resources its not like you are stuck between bow or monster.

4x Infernal Gargoyle
    4x Brutalis
    4x Chimera
    3x Bad Wolf
    So I think it's better use just 3 Brutalis (or 3 other think like Into the Forest or Net Trap) and use 4 Shriek's.
    Brutalis has a good synergy whith Banebow, but not so good with Baduruu.