Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

BETA 1.08 Feedback

The visual changes were very welcomed in this version especially the GUI ones. A thing for later that could be nice would be to have different GUI skins to choose at options.
    I noticed that when i had holy shield on my hero the creatures attacked him that turn even though they couldn't damage him. I didn't have anything else on the field and i don't know if it is intended to act like that but it would shorten the game time if the AI knew when not to waste attacks on the hero.

P.S. Plz introduce those audio controls....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I agree that the new visuals are great. I like how we have new icons for the different classes. Majiya was pretty hard in one of the games I played; she was able to get plasma behemoth and belladonna out easily and just destroyed all of my allies.
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also like the new visuals. I cast "curse" on bellaldona on my turn it said target ally get -2 attack till my next turn and she attacked my hero for 4 damage immediatly after. Also was wondering if plasma behemoth is supposed to be allowed to use it's ability then attack in the same turn, cause it did it twice to me. If that's the case that sucks a little.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great new card design!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjee007 View Post
    Tested it,and thers a new bug again. Fireball stays in the ''air'' after AI had cast it on me + i'm not sure but i don't think it had its effect (no damage).
    It is same as in 1.05,if i press it,it just tilts.
    I have also just encountered the "Fire Ball" bug. Every time the 3rd camera view is brought up "Fire Ball" is there blocking my view of the battle field.
    Picture:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NsKrobar View Post
    I also like the new visuals. I cast "curse" on bellaldona on my turn it said target ally get -2 attack till my next turn and she attacked my hero for 4 damage immediatly after. Also was wondering if plasma behemoth is supposed to be allowed to use it's ability then attack in the same turn, cause it did it twice to me. If that's the case that sucks a little.
    I have had the same problem with Curse, when you cast it, the card's effect ends when the opponent's turn starts rather than when your next turn starts for some strange reason. Also, yes, Plasma Behemoth is able to use it's ability and attack in the same turn as they're two different things.
    Edit: I also found a glitch where it doesn't allow me to use Holy Shield on Sandra Trueblade.
    Last edited by Mudkipz223; 08-26-2010 at 04:37 PM.
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Loads of you have mentioned some of these bugs but I may as well repeat.

Firstly, The new card UI is great and fits better with the theme of the game (the background).
    I also like the new format of the buttons. They look much better and more professional.

I think when I attached the card that reduced damage by one to Aldon the Brave it had no affect.

Curse doesn't work and moves to graveyard at Resource stage with no affect.

The opponent used many affect cards (webs, poison, freeze) and even with targets to select there was no affect.

With Rathbone (that skele guy who damages whoever kills him), if you use an affect card like Fire Ball, your hero gets damaged instead. I would much rather prefer it that no one gets damaged and the idea is you use these affect cards to get
    away from Rathbones death grip.

Also, when you select an ally to attack and then the screen zooms to the opposite board, if you change the view and zoom way out so you can see all the board and then select an opponent card it looks weird (see picture).

Also had problem with the Fire Ball glitch and caught it on film. Below!
    Click Here for Video

Thanks
    Game is getting better and better.

Mad
    Last edited by mad@pocketfullofapps.com; 08-26-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    v1.082 has been uploaded, mostly it fixes problems with Curse duration, Holy Shield targeting, and maybe fireball sticking around (although I still can not reproduce this myself)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    v1.082 has been uploaded, mostly it fixes problems with Curse duration, Holy Shield targeting, and maybe fireball sticking around (although I still can not reproduce this myself)
    I've had the fireball thing too. It happened to me when I tried to cancel it (in an earlier build) before selecting a target. I ended up just restarting the game. — it has never happened since.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I encountered a situation where my opponent's Brutalis dealt damage back when I attacked and killed him with my Inner Strength boosted Blake Windrunner.

I placed a resource so that I had 6 total and then proceeded to play Smite on my opponent's Deathbone, killing him and my hero was dealt 3 damage, which put her down to 23 health left. After that, I couldn't use the remaining 3 resources to heal my hero (I had to perform another action before I could).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just had an odd game. I didn't notice how many cards the AI started outwith but it ran out of cards after just a few turns. It also cast poison 5 times. Apparently I also started with 46 cards.

game1.JPG