Close

View Poll Results: Which team did best on the task that was set?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nocturnal Advantage (Festival of Fangs)

5 7.58%
  • Random Heroes (Random Heroes Carnival)

53 80.30%
  • They both did awesome, so I can't pick a winner

8 12.12%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well here is the issue.

This time while Random Heroes would have my vote, I think it would be unfair suggesting that Nocturnal Advantage had basically literally like barely anyone on and in my opinion, the most active being betrayal, it is unfair. Sure Nataku has been gone for a bit and I don't mind that but I kinda feel this task has been unbalanced big time.

Hence I will vote for a draw. But I tell you this - if betrayal is the one to leave then I have lost hope in this whole contest.
    Proud member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!

Sea1111

^^The Shadow Crystal's Energy was taken,
    Eladwen froze the enemy's Ally,
    Majiya froze as her Fire Snake dies,
    Blake Windrunner strikes the final blow, upon the enemy,
    And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

--Random Thing that I Thought Of--

My theme song, cause Gondorian forced me to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea1111 View Post
    Well here is the issue.

This time while Random Heroes would have my vote, I think it would be unfair suggesting that Nocturnal Advantage had basically literally like barely anyone on and in my opinion, the most active being betrayal, it is unfair. Sure Nataku has been gone for a bit and I don't mind that but I kinda feel this task has been unbalanced big time.

Hence I will vote for a draw. But I tell you this - if betrayal is the one to leave then I have lost hope in this whole contest.
    I haven't been very active in the NA/RH tourneys this week, but betrayal really did a lot of work. Props to him.

I'm not voting, but only because I haven't been following actively. Good luck to both teams!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like every week, both teams did a great job. I had fun in all their contests and tournaments.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Easiest RH vote of my life.
    “Let’s show Kira…that the good guys always win.”
    The L of A1 - Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I voted for NA.. Saying honestly, I did not take part in RH events, only in NA's. And I have seen Betrayal4life's commitment, spirit, will, and sacrifices... Yes when one tournament got clumsy he told all the players that because of that problem he will not hesitate giving crystal to each player of that pop up.. That was really nice though we did not take it... May be my vote is biased, but i guess sometimes logic does'nt work.. I voted for NA coz i felt like supporting them. Yeah no comments on RH's work.. Best of luck both teams!
    IGN AA1 DARKCROSSBOW dont call me a noob, say something that I dont know of

lone wolf of the east

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Guide-To-Traps

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mate You got my respect... Never backing down.. Thats your true thing man! Good luck!
    IGN AA1 DARKCROSSBOW dont call me a noob, say something that I dont know of

lone wolf of the east

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....Guide-To-Traps

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Went Random Heros this week as they had a good mix of popups and QM challenges spaced out the whole week.

I did enjoy the non-game threads (story, community card, etc) from both teams and these were evenly matched, but RH got it by a nose in my book as they got QM involved early on in their lineup of events and had a good variety too.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    agree with sea111, props to all the working fellas in both teams. I certainly dont know the details if why NA was lacking man power, but I based my decision on my liking of the events outputted and the interview thing was the worst one imo.

__________S K U R A I___________

*****************THE CURSED PROSECUTOR*****************

Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think there was a clear winner. I will say this though, I think there should have been a limit to the events (I know...controversial). The best 4 events that each team designed and ran should have been it. Instead, you, just had to go with one over the other just on pure effort and manpower. Still, a valiant effort to runner up team.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoosey View Post
    I think there was a clear winner. I will say this though, I think there should have been a limit to the events (I know...controversial). The best 4 events that each team designed and ran should have been it. Instead, you, just had to go with one over the other just on pure effort and manpower. Still, a valiant effort to runner up team.
    A fixed number of events would have made for a more even week but I have a feeling that RH would still come out with a win.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.