Just a small issue I'd like to raise.

I was using the Shadow Era app on my iPhone on EDGE while there was poor connectivity. While editing my deck, I decided to buy some commons (4 Lone Wolfs). As I was admittedly a little too lazy to grind (ironic since I would be using the newly purchased cards to... grind), I used some of the Shadow Crystals to buy myself two Elemental deck (standard way of gaining gold, as I was told) to sell it. This is when things started getting a little wonky (with the poor internet connectivity and all): -

1. I accidentally oversold my bazaars and found myself left with two. While trying to repurchase two bazaars, I was disconnected and received the message "Cannot connect to....". I logged out and logged in again and found that I am now the proud owner of six bazaars (my gold balances were reduced accordingly)
  2. Later, I bought 4 lone wolf which I originally intended to get and placed them in the deck. After randomly playing against the AI a few times, I changed to another deck, played a few more games with the AI and logged off. Later, when I changed into my Darkclaw deck, I received the message "One or more cards were missing from your library. Please verify your deck and save it again to make it active".
    After a quick check, I found that it is the 4 lone wolf that has gone missing

For a short while after that, I realised that I can't access my "Decks" page temporarily (attempting to load a deck will show that all heroes have been grayed out). Everything is fine now, though (save for the missing cards).

Not really going to bother making a claim though since the loss is relatively small -- if it is the Scourge Colossus that has gone missing, I will probably be a little more pissed ^_^