Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If its a mediocre game for you, just dont play it

Why making a post about this in a forum full of players that like this game? i dont see the point.

There are a lot of games out there that you can try but answer this first: How many of them are free to play?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just wait for campaign mode and instant organized play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    waiting. waiting so bad.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agree with Colosal... Life too short for complaining! If SE isn't worth your time or money do something else. Play what ever game that rocks your world And btw this is said is my most friendly matter! Personally I have no one atm to play psychical games with but I would very much like to see this game grow - both psychical and digital!
    Best Regards,

Bobbypim
    [ Warwizard of the Jutland Plains ]

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn
    ( Read about my guild )

IGN: BP Bobbypim

Card designs:
    Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Heroes Rising | Coming of Dragons
    Trackers of Night | Keystones

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Isn't OrangeHatGuy the official spokesperson for the physical format? I'd like to hear from him if there's anything in the works (tournaments, promos, etc.) to get people excited about the format.
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayfighter View Post
    Isn't OrangeHatGuy the official spokesperson for the physical format? I'd like to hear from him if there's anything in the works (tournaments, promos, etc.) to get people excited about the format.
    +1 What's up with da OHG

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    lol I have NO idea why I'm so bitter with this game.
    It's not like anyone is forcing me to be involved in it.
    bleh >.<'
    I'm just a confused little troll.

I just recently put a bunch of money into another well established card game (legend of the five rings)...and now looking back on this game (especially the physical version) just seems like a waste of time to me. For me personally I can't see myself wanting to play shadow era...which I consider a mediocre card game, when there's just much better games out there for me.

But...why am I here complaining? /sigh...
    I guess I just needed to vent?
    Were you Tony Soprano's mom in a previous life?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I personally think Shadow Era is utterly amazing, but there are a few things that probably contribute to this lack of "excitement" in playing the physical version.

1) It is pretty hard to keep track of stuff. Compared to the online game that automatically counts damage, reduces durability, etc. the physical version is annoying and requires a whole lot of d6's.

2) In MtG, they release a new set every 3 months, on average, and they are always coming out with cool new stuff like the Guilds of Ravnica (well, they reintroduced that) and Innistrad's double-sided cards. Shadow Era hasn't made a single addition other than Dark Prophecies and although this introduces a lot of new combinations that deepen the strategy of the game, there isn't anything utterly different from the old set and other card games that makes people think: Gosh, I really need to buy those cards. I personally love the game, but I still think that they need more frequent expansions and something to set them aside from the world of physical TCG's.

3) There simply aren't enough people who play the game. I know a total of three other people in real life (why did I have to specify that...) that play this game, two of which I told about and one who I just briefly met at a Magic pre-release event. Wulven really needs to invest some time and money into good old advertising.
    "Give me an ally, and I will fight beside them.
    Give me a friend, and I will fight before them."

- IGN -
    The Spectre

Physical pre-order of: Call of the Crystals - Dark Prophecies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I am not with Wulven anymore, so my spokesman duties are a remnant of the past and I do not know of any future plans for tournaments or prize support. What I can tell you, is that my hat is still brightly colored and sits atop my massive head with the same beauty it always has.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Hat Guy View Post
    I am not with Wulven anymore, so my spokesman duties are a remnant of the past and I do not know of any future plans for tournaments or prize support. What I can tell you, is that my hat is still brightly colored and sits atop my massive head with the same beauty it always has.
    ?