Total card count: 41
    mana curve:
    1cc = 6
    2cc = 13
    3cc = 15
    4cc = 4
    5cc = 2

Deck Idea:
    quite simple really, win control of the board early at all costs with cheap aggressive cards and pump them up to hit big.

Once the board is yours hold a Ravon (and/or Jasmin) and a valient defender (or retreat) ready just encase of a board wipe.

Can kill big creatures at no cost with Dirk doing 2-4 ambush damage then finish them with a rider of ellos doing 4-7 (if needed).

weapons seem to be a pain but smashing blow helps and riders can resist as well as throwing 'Twlight Tribe Herald' at it when using ability so it would die anyway.

if you guys can offer suggestions i will try them out. as i say im quiet new to this game so if ive missed out any great cards let me know!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi there and welcome to the forums. =]

As for your deck, I would take out bazaar and valiant defender. Also, the HP of your allies are very low that a single Furrion terror can wipe them out. Try other allies like Champion of Irum, armored Sandworm, aeon, priest of the light. Also, may I suggest crippling blow.

Also, check out this links they might be able to help. Just PM if you have any questions =]

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ayers-amp-FAQs

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ophecies-quot-!
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for the welcome.

do u think i could solve the low health problem with an ally? like PoU, gunther or wymer?

do u think mystic of the vale might benifit my deck as it has 6 hp, only cost 4 and has a gd effect. low attack is not very aggro tho?!

i could remove bazaar, i dont like it much but i read a warrier deck has to have card draw and 4 isnt enuf.

crippling blow seems gd but why is it better than the 4 cost human ally that has '1SE: target creatures atk is now 0'
    Last edited by WhiteRyder; 07-19-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRyder View Post
    thanks for the welcome.

do u think i could solve the low health problem with an ally? like PoU, gunther or wymer?

do u think mystic of the vale might benifit my deck as it has 6 hp, only cost 4 and has a gd effect. low attack is not very aggro tho?!

i could remove bazaar, i dont like it much but i read a warrier deck has to have card draw and 4 isnt enuf.

crippling blow seems gd but why is it better than the 4 cost human ally that has '1SE: target creatures atk is now 0'
    crippling blow is cheaper, doesn't require the ally to survive a turn, and affects maximum attack, not just base attack, plus it doesn't require a point of your shadow energy.