Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnOpposition View Post
    Nearly completed this deck, I just start playing this game.. So I was wondering if you could help a brother out.
    I have a hard time deciding what cards to sacrifice, and I never seem to play furrion terror because he will deal 2 dmg to all my allies and I usually have board control. Also I run Plasma Behemoth a lot because I like his potential
    I do well so far without having soul seeker, but I tend to lose to late game drops
    Thanks
    U only play Furrion terror to regain the board. This deck is focused on gaining the board and keeping it. If you lose the board use Furrion terror and BB ability aside from that use allies to kill opp allies. As for sacrificing, knowing what the opponent will play is crucial. So I can't really help u on that part.
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnOpposition View Post
    Nearly completed this deck, I just start playing this game.. So I was wondering if you could help a brother out.
    I have a hard time deciding what cards to sacrifice, and I never seem to play furrion terror because he will deal 2 dmg to all my allies and I usually have board control. Also I run Plasma Behemoth a lot because I like his potential
    I do well so far without having soul seeker, but I tend to lose to late game drops
    Thanks
    He sure will deal damage to your own dudes but then, your opponent has none. He is crucial to take back or keep the board. Don't be afraid that you will do damage to your own dudes.

I'm not running PB for two reasons; he's fragile of removal as he doesn't have "enters play" ability like SK and FT meaning he could die in vain without have done anything, especially when he's a 5cc body, often taking the whole turn to play. Second is that for him to take board, he has to use his ability which does cost a bit. I rather play allies every turn and that ability is in the way. He's a still good ally and he can steal games on his own. In the end it matters more of taste.

Don't ever let your board pressure to drop or you will lose to late game drops. Play allies on every turn as much as you can, forcing him to must deal with your threats rather than vice versa.

With SS I agree with you. I think it's the worse card in the deck but it is needed to fight good Eladwen decks. While at the +300 rating, I switched it for Grundler's as there is more Moonstalkers up there.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for your replies guys I will remove PB and heed your advice when I get that gold to do so

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still having a lot of luck with it... although I can't help but feel I'm playing it 'wrong' judging by a few of the comments... though I have to definitely agree: Soul Seeker is BY FAR the weakest card in the deck...

I've actually been considering:
    +1 Perfect Shot
    +2 Morbid Acolyte
    -3 SS

Just to see how it handles 'weaponless'... only thing keeping me from doing it is the fact that SS in a couple games has been essential to 'recovering' - basically weenie rush decks are the ONLY reason it stays in for me... and if I keep running into so many weapon decks... may even just consider "-3 SS, +3 weevil"

Oh yea, [edit] - forgot to link you to the "Deck Test" FF - http://youtu.be/Gzm8ORENql8

The deck's definitely going to make it into rotation for the casual games on my channel too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Epic bump! I've edited the OP to the Burning Vengeance I use today. Honestly I've been using that version for awhile but have been too lazy to post it until now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks good as always. Can attest to how it well runs as it is very similar to my own, which then again was based off yours xD.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Been running this deck today. Very good deck. But in my experience Death Collector has been the weakest card. Not sure if I'm playing him correctly.

I think I'll swap him out for MAs for now and see if I like that better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Davis View Post
    Been running this deck today. Very good deck. But in my experience Death Collector has been the weakest card. Not sure if I'm playing him correctly.

I think I'll swap him out for MAs for now and see if I like that better.
    How come? For me he is THE strongest card alongside with SK. He is virtually a 4/5 body that can be on play early and the opponent often really have no choice but try to kill him unlike MA that isn't really a big of a threat. In my belief, in order for BB to win is to be more aggresive than the opponent (exception is against Rush as then, you're the controller) and in order to do that is with high threatening allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Because he's always dead/disabled. I played about 8 matches with the deck and I don't think he swung for damage more than 2x the whole time.

I decided to keep him in for a while and see if it gets better though, not because he's a big threat but because he could potentially be useful vs. an opposing Shadow Knight loop situation. That is if he lives long enough.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Davis View Post
    Because he's always dead/disabled. I played about 8 matches with the deck and I don't think he swung for damage more than 2x the whole time.

I decided to keep him in for a while and see if it gets better though, not because he's a big threat but because he could potentially be useful vs. an opposing Shadow Knight loop situation. That is if he lives long enough.
    Any high threatening ally will either get disabled or opponent drops dead or push you into advantage. That includes Raven, PB, SK, Aeon, Jas and Aldon for example and people still run them because of the reason above. Also when they use a removal, they have then less of it than you have allies (SK helps with that too). If it is FB or LS they use to kill your dudes, even BETTER as they have wasted 3/4 resource and lose tempo of it. Use it to your advanage and always put yourself on the aggresive side and let them deal with your threats rather than vice versa (because BB isnt the best at doing it).
    Last edited by FlyingFerrari; 12-04-2013 at 03:57 PM.