Close

View Poll Results: Which team did best on the task that was set?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nocturnal Advantage

32 42.67%
  • Random Heroes

39 52.00%
  • They both did awesome, so I can't pick a winner

4 5.33%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For me this one came down to a couple of different things, and overall both submissions seemed good. However, I felt that Nocturnal Advantage provided some good ideas but something seemed to be lacking in their presentation. Also, the outside merchandising is interesting but the only one I know of right now that has the ability to do that is Magic the Gathering under Wizards of the Coast. Even then that is something that is a very recent development. I really do not see that this will be feasible for Wulven for a few years at least.

As for Random Heroes submission, I am glad to see that there is more polish to this submission than the last one. While I like the idea of getting coverage from places like Pojo, it might be better to go with something with more coverage since Pojo seems to be more fringe now at least from my understanding. I like the completeness of the submission.

Because of the professionalism and expanse of the submission with a separate marketing and advertising component, I have to give this to Random Heroes.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    BUMP for anyone who missed it. Voting opens soon.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Poll is now open. Good luck to both teams.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Peithoson View Post
    For me this one came down to a couple of different things, and overall both submissions seemed good. However, I felt that Nocturnal Advantage provided some good ideas but something seemed to be lacking in their presentation. Also, the outside merchandising is interesting but the only one I know of right now that has the ability to do that is Magic the Gathering under Wizards of the Coast. Even then that is something that is a very recent development. I really do not see that this will be feasible for Wulven for a few years at least.

As for Random Heroes submission, I am glad to see that there is more polish to this submission than the last one. While I like the idea of getting coverage from places like Pojo, it might be better to go with something with more coverage since Pojo seems to be more fringe now at least from my understanding. I like the completeness of the submission.

Because of the professionalism and expanse of the submission with a separate marketing and advertising component, I have to give this to Random Heroes.
    Agree with you 100%

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Voted Random Heroes. Their form and language is much more correct and clear. One of the aspects on which Shadow Era needs to progress is the form (UI, bugs, server stability...) so my vote goes to the guys who took form and professionalism in high importance. As for the contentents, NA maybe did better, but contents is something SE community can help a lot (multiplayer and singleplayer suggestions, UI feedback and testing, new cards ideas etc...)
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All I want to know is whereis my CotC Gravebone Holloween costume......I'd totally be talk of the party.....don't make me make my own...it won't be as good
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Voted.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    All I want to know is whereis my CotC Gravebone Holloween costume......I'd totally be talk of the party.....don't make me make my own...it won't be as good
    Pre-order your one of a kind CotC Gravebone Halloween costume and receive a free "My Little Necromancer" kit with scratch and sniff Ouija board. (not recommended for children under the age of 5)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Peithoson View Post
    Pre-order your one of a kind CotC Gravebone Halloween costume and receive a free "My Little Necromancer" kit with scratch and sniff Ouija board. (not recommended for children under the age of 5)
    So tempted to make a joke about Majiya here.... must resist....
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Preybird View Post
    So tempted to make a joke about Majiya here.... must resist....
    Majiya is part of our "College Party" line of costumes, sure to make you the center of attention or your money back. (Pointy Ears not included)