Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Just played Zaladar Mill against Millstalker

I play a Zaladar Mill deck occasionally and today I finally had a battle I had been looking forward to for some time - Zaladar Mill v Millstalker

It was a very drawn out affair (unsurprisingly) with me recycling my Furrion Terrors and DMTs with Infinity Core while he was looping SKs (he even had an Arthyle's Crypt to sort out his graveyard).

When the Millstalker thought he had finally run both of us out of cards in our decks...I played an Eternal Renewal (I had two in my hand and one in my graveyard thanks to my own Temporal Disturbance). The Millstalker simply quit - I did it - I out-milled the Millstalker!

You can look up the match - nickhono v tkdaya - but it's not for the faint of heart.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Definitely interesting to watch in action, probably broke all records for most Terrors played in a single game. Next thing you know, they'll be banning Millidar alongside Millstalker.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was a long match, glad its quicker when watching, Pretty funny he quit though
    "you furry,flea bitten fool, I'll cover my throne with your hide"
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing"
    "The Alpha... and the Omega... death and rebirth... and as you die, so will I be reborn!"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I suppose since all he could do was loop his lone Shadow Knight against another round of Armor of Ages, Shadow Fonts and DMTs (and sooner or later I would Shriek his Arthyle's Crypt and WBT having returned them via Eternal Renewal), he decided to give in then and there instead of dragging it out.
    Wanderer of Worlds
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP NickOh
    IRC: [BP]nickoh