Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    Crystal Bow
    Hunter Item - Weapon, Bow
    3cc
    1 ATK
    3 DUR
    Crystal Bow may not gain any bonuses. When an opposing ally is killed by a Hunter card, your hero gains 1 shadow energy.

It can take out most allies that have been damaged by Victor's ability. Since it is a Hunter Item, it can be returned by Victor's ability. The low stats and inability to be buffed mean it won't help Gwen and Baduruu much. The shadow energy clause would allow Victor to use his ability more often and has some synergy eith his ability, but I fear might become OP with Banebow.
    I like this idea too WB, however, it would require a fundamental shift in how Wulven has classified cards up to this point (which I don't see them doing). Soul seeker and the other 'hunter-only' weapons are not classified as 'hunter' cards, but rather weapon usable only by hunters.

The trapsetter ally is recycleable via victors ability, so perhaps the concept could be transitioned to an ally in the vein you proposed. Say 3cc, 1 atk, 3hp, Haste, with the ability you mentioned.

Irregardless of how it could be best implemented the concept is a fun one!
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre201118 View Post
    I like this idea too WB, however, it would require a fundamental shift in how Wulven has classified cards up to this point (which I don't see them doing). Soul seeker and the other 'hunter-only' weapons are not classified as 'hunter' cards, but rather weapon usable only by hunters.

The trapsetter ally is recycleable via victors ability, so perhaps the concept could be transitioned to an ally in the vein you proposed. Say 3cc, 1 atk, 3hp, Haste, with the ability you mentioned.

Not really something Wulven would avoid in general since they already made the Rogue Weapon "Throwing Knife." I do think they would avoid it for most weapons, but there is precedent for a weapon like this.
    Last edited by XanteseZerylliom; 07-15-2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: I doth ink? Really, iPhone?
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie912 View Post
    Barrage

3 cc hunter ability

all opposing allies take 2 damage that isn't reduced by armor or ally abilities
    NO, this gives Banebow A LOT of help.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Peithoson View Post
    NO, this gives Banebow A LOT of help.
    Agreed, it would help BB much more than Vic.
    Kratylus - Honored Bearer of Aegis
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Barrage

3 cc hunter ability

all opposing allies take 2 damage that isn't reduced by armor or ally abilities

a card that's good for all hunter heroes, but even better for victor because he can potentially wipe out an entire board with his ability
    Holy shit OP. Compare with Ice Storm, Banebow's ability, and even Furrion Terror.

Allies in waiting
    5cc Trap

When an opposing ally is killed, call ally of cost 4 or less from your grave for every opposing ally killed before this card is activated. Revived allies are summoned with -1 one attack ( to a minimum of 1 attack). Revived allies are removed from play the end of your next turn.

Flavored text

"Make sure we're actually dead next time"

Something to pair with the above ability.

You can stack your deck with a lot of low cost allies for early game, and late game wipe the board and bring them all back.

A strategy like this would require a lot more resources for banebow and baduruu to pull this combination off, and when it comes to gargoyle and sandwurm, furrion wont wipe them out

For gwenith, human heroes don't have an ally like furrion.

Victor doesn't have to use perfect shot, so he can get away with this with only 6 resources as apposed to 8-10
    Are you saying that this card would regenerate an ally for every ally of theirs you killed the entire game? If yes, incredibly OP. Ghostmaker costs 6 and only brings back a maximum of three while dealing damage, and those allies might not even get to attack since they only have one health.

As for dealing with Ally-less Heroes

Straight Down the middle

1cc Hunter ability

for the next 3 Attacks by weapons your hero has defender. Damage dealt by weapons to either hero is reduced to 0 and added effects are not applied. Durability is still lost by both heroes.

(Ability does not trigger if weapon is not equipped to your hero)

This may be overpowered against heroes who build their decks entirely for the purpose of using weapons because they won't be able to damage you for the next 3 turns, and you'll be able to run out their durability, and cycle it back to your hand, effectively killing their strategy if they don't have anything to remove attachments, and they're lucky enough for you to not draw another one
    May be overpowered? No maybe about it. Even against non-solo decks, this can wreak havoc against anyone who runs weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by sabre201118 View Post

Like Xantese said, it was loosely based on Throwing Knife and What Big Teeth. I actually made the same point about Soul Seeker and the like not being Hunter cards not too long ago when someone tried to report a bug with Victor not returning a bow. I don't think there should be lots of weapons like this, but a few more would be nice. And as a bow with weak damage, it's a little easier to destroy than an ally, at least in my opinion.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Holy shit OP. Compare with Ice Storm, Banebow's ability, and even Furrion Terror.
    I guess the scenario I gave doesn't matter when it comes to banebow

Are you saying that this card would regenerate an ally for every ally of theirs you killed the entire game? If yes, incredibly OP. Ghostmaker costs 6 and only brings back a maximum of three while dealing damage, and those allies might not even get to attack since they only have one health.
    The card is suppose to be a trap that automatically triggers the second an opposing ally is killed, and only factors those allies that are killed at the time of activation. So if you kill multiple opposing allies as this trap activates, it would count those allies only

May be overpowered? No maybe about it. Even against non-solo decks, this can wreak havoc against anyone who runs weapons.
    Yep

I guess there's nothing only 3 things that can happen then without being advantageous to the other 3 hunters

Make something that can kill a 1 HP Target

Make something that's super niche based on Recyling (Maybe a combination of several cards), A weapon of sorts that uses the cards in your hand as ammo to do damage based on its cost or something

Limit helping victor to human only cards
    Last edited by sharkie912; 07-15-2013 at 10:42 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok I think I have an Idea

Reload
    5cc
    Hunter Attachment

when a card is returned from the grave to your hand while Reload is attached, Resources are renewed and you draw 1 card.
    Last edited by sharkie912; 07-16-2013 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Laptop deleting stuff

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok I think I have an Idea

Reload
    5cc
    Hunter Attachment

when a card is returned from tho your hand while Reload is attached, Resources are renewed and you draw 1 card.
    Nope. I assume you meant "returned from the graveyard to your hand," but this gives Shadow Hunters a SERIOUS boost with SK. You can do this indefinitely with an SK loop.

Edit: I mentioned allies that can be played on the opposing board in a thread here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....yless-Autoloss

I thought it was interesting enough if not necessarily the best idea out there.

Edit 2: You could change your wording to "Hunter card" and nerf the ability a bit (all resources renewed AND a card draw? Too strong, imo). Then you might have a workable concept
    Last edited by XanteseZerylliom; 07-15-2013 at 11:37 PM.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nope. I assume you meant "returned from the graveyard to your hand," but this gives Shadow Hunters a SERIOUS boost with SK. You can do this indefinitely with an SK loop.
    I'm assuming you mean by Arthyles Crypt + Evil Ascendant+ Furrion Terror + Aldmors/Bazaar? could you please clarify how Baduruu and Banebow would be able to accomplish this?

You would have to have someway of killing Skull Knight every turn, and then have him on top of your grave for him to be cycled back into it, and even then you're looking at several turns of set up for 2 heroes who could accomplish better building a deck around something else.

Maybe there's something I'm not seeing because I am fairly new, could you explain?

Edit 2: You could change your wording to "Hunter card" and nerf the ability a bit (all resources renewed AND a card draw? Too strong, imo). Then you might have a workable concept
    my next idea is for it to double draw. This is harder than I thought

maybe it can remove that card from play and draw a card/renew resources or something
    Last edited by sharkie912; 07-16-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm assuming you mean by Arthyles Crypt + Evil Ascendant+ Furrion Terror + Aldmors/Bazaar? could you please clarify how Baduruu and Banebow would be able to accomplish this?

You would have to have someway of killing Skull Knight every turn, and then have him on top of your grave for him to be cycled back into it, and even then you're looking at several turns of set up for 2 heroes who could accomplish better building a deck around something else.
    No offense, but your noobishness is showing. It used to be that one of the strongest strategies with Shadow decks was to play Shadow Knight repeatedly, the SK Loop. Basically, since Shadow Knight has 5 attack, the other player would have to deal with it immediately. So then the first player would play the second Shadow Knight they had in their hand, returning the first back to their hand to play again. Now, if your card was in play, the Hunter would get a draw and renew their resources, allowing them to play that first Shadow Knight again, returning another ally to hand, drawing again, and once again renewing their resources. Now, imagine it they were able to get three or even all four of their Shadow Knights out at once.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!