Close

Thread: GraveBone DECK

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

GraveBone DECK

I am a old player, players can use a 30 cards deck to duel with other player when i start play shadow era.
    Due to A LONG LONG TIME shadow era have no update for new cards, so i stopped to play this game.
    Until i know a lot of new cards uplated about one week ago and i play shadow era again.

40 cards Decks are needed now for play with other player, and all effect of the heros are changed.

i don't know how to build a deck now, my rating stopped at about 200- 210 with my GraveBone DECK.

May i know how to improve my deck to go to over 250 rating??
    Please help!Thank you.

HERO
    GraveBone x1

Abilitys
    FB x4
    LS x4
    Supernova x3
    Shadow Font x3
    Acid Jet x3

Items
    Time of Knowledge x4
    Dagger of Unmaking x3

Allys
    Magma Jackal x3
    Death Collector x2
    Sun-blighted One x2
    Infernal Gargoyle x4
    Death Mage Thaddeus x2
    Ogloth the Glutton x3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadow Font. Interesting. I don't think that's useful though. Since Gravebone has no healing option, I think you should put in some early allies into your deck. Early game damage can be fatal. I suggest you to put in 4 Ironhide Karash. Your draw might not be enough. These days mages have 7+ draw cards. You could try 2 Sacrificial Lamb, 3 Tome of Knowledge, 1 Bad Santa for draw.

3-5 2cc allies, 8-10 3cc allies should be in. Then you should think about adding 4cc and 5cc and higher allies I think. A couple of 4cc allies could go in as 9th and higher slot for 3cc allies maybe. With Gravebone, you probably will want to bring back worthy allies to the board. So think about your 3, 5 and +cc allies for that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    Shadow Font. Interesting. I don't think that's useful though. Since Gravebone has no healing option, I think you should put in some early allies into your deck. Early game damage can be fatal. I suggest you to put in 4 Ironhide Karash. Your draw might not be enough. These days mages have 7+ draw cards. You could try 2 Sacrificial Lamb, 3 Tome of Knowledge, 1 Bad Santa for draw.

3-5 2cc allies, 8-10 3cc allies should be in. Then you should think about adding 4cc and 5cc and higher allies I think. A couple of 4cc allies could go in as 9th and higher slot for 3cc allies maybe. With Gravebone, you probably will want to bring back worthy allies to the board. So think about your 3, 5 and +cc allies for that.

Thank you for your suggestion, i played about 100 games for test you idea for improve my deck.
    I have 7 draw card ( 3 Sacrificial Lamb, 3 Tome of Knowledge, 1 Bad Santa ), this is very useful for me.

About the 3-5 2cc allies, 8-10 3cc allies make me more power from 2-7 turn , but not enough power after 7 turn.
    I can win, if i go first in the game. But more than 80% i will lose the game ,if enemy go first. My rating from 223 drop to 202 T_T

So i took out all the 2CC allies, and took out some of 3CC allies
    i have 8 3cc allies, 4 5cc allies, 4 6cc allies
    the 3cc allies, Abilitys and Dagger of Unmaking can contral the early game,
    than Dagger of Unmaking and my 5-6cc allies very good for the late game.
    It make my deck more stable
    i used about 4 days to go to 228 rating from 202
    more than 70% win.

Thank a lot.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You're welcome. You owe your success to your own diligent work on testing though

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
    You're welcome. You owe your success to your own diligent work on testing though
    you make me wake up, i havn't consider the problem of minimum from 30cards up to 40cards

and i still use 4 draw card in a 40 cards deck, i am so stupid. haha