Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Card suggestion for Victor

Killing Spree is mainly for Logan.
    Fan of Blade is just for Serena.

Now Victor needs one. Maybe this card idea has been suggested before, but here is my design.

No Name (Someone please)
    1cc Hunter ability
    "Search your library and select one Hunter card. Put it on top of your graveyard and shuffle your deck."

Wrong ver.:"Search your library and select one hunter ability card. Put it on top of your graveyard and shuffle your deck."

Note that searched card should be put on top of this card in the graveyard.
    Last edited by Kylt; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 PM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    good suggestion!!
    IGN: Jojiwakabayashi

The most highest scoring player in season 18 and 25
    The most highest rating player in seaon 26 and 27

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Antimatter would suit Victor so much better.
    Or, speaking of card suggestions, here's mine.
    Burial Grounds - 2cc
    Hunter item - artifact
    2cc: discard a card from your hand, then draw a card.
    Back in black :-E

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Killing Spree is still playable for the other Warriors. Fan of Blades is still useable for Lance. They might not be anywhere near as effective, but they are still useable. This card is unusable for every other hunter at this point. In fact, the only other current hero who could use it is Gravebone, and that's only if you allowed it to target class allies. I hope a card like this, that can only be used by one hero, is never released.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Warr Byrd View Post
    Killing Spree is still playable for the other Warriors. Fan of Blades is still useable for Lance. They might not be anywhere near as effective, but they are still useable. This card is unusable for every other hunter at this point. In fact, the only other current hero who could use it is Gravebone, and that's only if you allowed it to target class allies. I hope a card like this, that can only be used by one hero, is never released.
    Sorry but I really don't understand your point. What do you mean by useable?

Why would anyone play Fan of Blades in Lance deck? Because it is useful for 1 ping damage and cantrip? Then I suppose you say Blinding Storm is "useable" in Darkclaw deck.

Killing Spree is a card that must be played with other cards to be beneficial - Weapons. In that sense, this hunter card is still useful if played with other cards. For example, Gwen can use this to return a Snare Trap with Lily. Or, this card helps to put all the cards with the same name in the graveyard so that you can gain more health from Wizent's Prayer. Or, put hunter allies into the graveyard for Honored Dead. Banebow and Baduruu can drop a hunter ally and return it with Shadow Knight, or simply use the ally to buff Death Collector/Rotling.

Since I can think of these examples, I don't understand what you mean by useable.

EDIT: I realised that the card's original text specifies "ability card". I was thinking about ANY hunter cards that can be returned by Victors ability. OP edited. Sorry!
    Last edited by Kylt; 07-01-2013 at 09:07 PM.
    IGN: Kyltz