Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wink People's Merchant

Why we don't create something where everyone is able to sell a card to a price choosen by the owner? In this way we mustn't sell the card to the merchant and get them half prized and would be easier to get the cards

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 666eroi View Post
    Why we don't create something where everyone is able to sell a card to a price choosen by the owner? In this way we mustn't sell the card to the merchant and get them half prized and would be easier to get the cards
    Because people would abuse the system.... give discounts to friends, rip off anyone else, create farm accounts. Same reason we don't have trades.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No it wouldn't. Ever play a MMORPG? We can do auction house style. Don't kn ow if it's possible tough

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This isn't a MMORPG... and yes I played WoW. And as I recall there were times when idiots and cheats would drive the auction prices through the roof. Anyhow if Kyle is opposed to trades I doubt he'd go for a Player market.... And I might be wrong but didn't I read that the in-game merchant IS partially fueled by player sales?
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I used to make a ton of gold in WoW by buying out all the Stranglekelp and reselling at a much higher price. IF we went with a player auction system, you would see prices of cards skyrocket for sure, not to mention cheaters and farmers ruining the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sigh, I admit, there are dark sides to auctions and markets. Especially "shrewd businessmen" that drive the markets with artificial inflation and wheeling and dealing. I also admit, that aspect of wheeling and dealing, to a ceretain point, is what I'm drawn to auctions and markets. Kinda disappointed on your stern stance against it but at the same time, I can understand the why not.