Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ter Adun "CRANK" DP

this is an updated of my fun to play Ter Adun "CRANK" deck here: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uot-CRANK-quot

Ter Adun "CRANK" DP
    (39+1)

4x Gargoyle
    2x Medusil
    3x Cobra Demon
    3x Molten Destroyer
    4x Ironhide Karash
    2x Morbid Acolyte
    4x Yari Spearman (or drop and add 3 Valiant Defender and 1 Morbid)

2x War Banner
    3x Shadowfont
    4x Crippling Blow
    2x Rampage
    4x Blood Frenzy
    2x Bloodlust

1x Blood Moon Sleeve

very hammer-ish with the war banner, bloodlust and ally protection. but the point of my CRANK deck is to get cobra demon out and start machine-gunning their allies. so you can destroy items and use cobra demon repeatedly.

ally mix changed a "bit" i wanted to keep medusil but needed morbid as well (very nice being able to poison a gargoyle to death )

not much more to say than that. the whole point is to get cobra demon out and gunning. everything else is to help with controlling your opponent and then hitting hard with bloodlust and war banner.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3 X Cobra Demon, 3 Shadow font , y not use lo Void Leviathan.? and use 2 Aldmor condult instead of bloodlust?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It seems the Cobra Demon is a main way of controlling the opponents board, so using Io Void instead isn't really a good option. But putting it in as a way to beat them down in the end could be good. He can be pumped fast, but he is usually a pretty easy target to negate. I've been trying to use allies that still have an effect when they get CB'd, such as those with activated abilities, and those that have on summon effects so they get a decent use even if they are victims of CP against wulven decks. A static ally that is only used to attack with, is kinda too weak in this metagame. there is too much control going on where he just wont' have an effect. just my take on the situation, i could be wrong with her intentions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    molten destroyer WAY outshines lo Void. a big part of that is what samcrosoa just said. if you dont disable it, you are taking some kind of damage from it before it dies. the other fattie would consider instead of molten in this deck is plasma behemoth (which i change in from time to time when playing this deck) because its a machine gun too. there is also no disruption between cobra and plasma. i dont have to decide which to use, one uses SE and the other uses resoruces, so both can be used.

i have 4 blood frenzy, there is no need for the conduit. and unless i am playing a mill type deck, i dont want them to have extra cards especially since ter adun can kill most draw engines out there.

shadowfonts so i can use ter aduns ability when need and still machine gun a cobra.

and ask anyone from A1, ain't no way i am taking out bloodlust a bloodlust in my hands is the most deadly card in the game
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory