Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question What is Wulven, really?

Hey Kyle,
    I must thank you for testing my patience on this issue. I made a preorder earlier on in May 2012 for 10x Class Decks worth $90 at the time and was promised a delivery by June 2012. Finally, at October 2012, I finally received my shipment, and the boxes weren't in very good condition either. Just a bunch of Styrofoam and card boxes which were creased and dented. I waited for another 5 months or so before you broke the news regarding the physical bonuses. A Dark Prophecies Booster Box was promised in return for the lost collectibles. But now, it is June, nearing July. Your promises have not been fulfilled and the whole of Wulven is remaining tight-lipped about the matter. I don't care how much your country's customs delay you, you must deliver what you promised on the expected date of delivery instead of making empty promises and not fulfilling them. It has been 10 months since this issue and I have completely given up on this game already, so to be honest I don't really care about whether you send me this booster box anymore. If you don't send it, I won't mind, but it will just show how dishonest and thieving Wulven is. Honestly, if you have so much time to do other things, can you just spend a little of that resolving longstanding issues? But if you do send, I couldn't really care less since my trust in this possibly sham company has been shattered. I paid my end of the deal to receive sloppy customer service, frequent product delays, empty promises, and now this. I am quite a patient person but 10 months is really too much for me to take. I think it's too much for anybody to take. Especially with such dishonest and sloppy service. The prioritization of GenCon Indy 2012 over the promised delivery of the cards by June is honestly a clear mark on how dishonest Wulven is. I know you are just going to shove the blame on these "third-party manufacturers", but I would like to let you know that you can do so, but it shows how you shirk your responsibilities. I paid you good money and I expect you to fulfill your end of the deal as well. I have played many other games before, and I must say, this game was fun, but the customer service and overall honesty of this sham company has ruined my impression of this game and its creators. The best games in the world do not focus on making tidy sums, but focus on providing the consumer with the most immersive, engaging gameplay. On the other hand, companies like Wulven have great ideas and make great games, but the problem lies in not providing a good experience for the consumer. Wulven sacrifices quality and honesty for money. To me, that is not what a great gaming company should do. Whatever circumstances you may be in, you are the company, and we are the consumers. We fulfill our end of the deal and we expect you to fulfill yours as well, whatever the difficulties. I can handle a couple weeks of delay as I factored in shipping and customs, but I hope in future you will include these in your promises. But having a 4 month delay on cards, a 5 month delay on dissemination of information regarding physical bonuses, and now a 3 month delay on my cards? This is going too far, Wulven. Honestly, it surprises me that you have not been brought to legal justice for your thieving ways. Keeping tight-lipped on the matter after making a false promise only shows you as a dishonest company. Send me what you owe me, if you wish. Otherwise, I will not take any further action than spread around that you are just a down-and-dirty company who cheats customers of their products. I will not bother taking legal action as I don't think the money will be well-spent in this aspect. For all of you who still believe in Wulven, drop the idea. They are not going to deliver, because that is simply what they are. Tricksters and charlatans. I do not mean this post to be threatening, but to actually point out to the crowd what Wulven has been doing and my own personal experience with Wulven. I will not take any further action besides waiting for a parcel that will probably never arrive. I do not seek compensation either, as I believe you will just delay it all over again. Isn't that right, Kyle? Anyway, I hope this post lets you know about Wulven and what they do, and never trust Wulven to deliver its promises. It's just not possible. On my final note, Wulven and Kyle, I don't hate you, really, but I pity what you have made of a game that used to be a fun and engaging part of my life. Honestly speaking, a game and physical idea like that doesn't deserve a company like yours.
    Lacerate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blame Alliance Game Distributors. 'Nuff said.

(Go and actually read Kyle's posts before going on a rampage.)

I will admit to having disagreed with many of Wulven's moves but read their posts and you will see that:

A) The distributors were to blame.
    B) That the company in China had been a scam and had tricked us all.

IMO Wulven can be blamed for everything in the digital game and some of the stuff in the physical but in this matter it was Alliance and the anonymous "Chinese company" whom I would be interested to read about.
    Last edited by Sea1111; 06-25-2013 at 06:54 AM.
    Proud member of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS!

Sea1111

^^The Shadow Crystal's Energy was taken,
    Eladwen froze the enemy's Ally,
    Majiya froze as her Fire Snake dies,
    Blake Windrunner strikes the final blow, upon the enemy,
    And Majiya was no more.^
    ^

--Random Thing that I Thought Of--

My theme song, cause Gondorian forced me to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello Lacerate, welcome to the forums. You might want to check out some of the other informational posts here before you complain about waiting for your free bonus.

TL;DR - choose 1 of these options for your free bonus: 1. 4000 shadow crystals in the digital game. 2. Get a CotC booster box shipped to you now. 3. Wait for a DP booster box.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Paragraphs man, always complain in paragraphs. How nooby.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Zacapa View Post
    Paragraphs man, always complain in paragraphs. How nooby.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What is Wulven, really?

I think it's werewolf
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pretty sure Kyle is the noob in this one... Kyle, you can't put TL;DR to a guy with 1 post... he doesn't know what that means.

Let me clarify what Kyle was trying to say Lacerate... Your very first post and super long wahhhhhh didn't get ready by most people and the people that did, only read the first sentence because it was TL;DR (Too long didn't read).

Sorry I can't help but troll a troll, especially when the king troll failed at trolling him first =D Just the kind of mood im in today.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacerate View Post
    Hey Kyle,
    I must thank you for testing my patience on this issue. I made a preorder earlier on in May 2012...

(Blah blah bitch gripe complain [warranted, though] blah bitch gripe complain repeat myself forty-seven times blah blah grumble repeat myself some more)

...Honestly speaking, a game and physical idea like that doesn't deserve a company like yours.
    Lacerate
    You mad, bro?
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sad truth is that Wulven will one day deliver, and we get to rub all your noses in it when they do.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Except there is only one physical player of Shadow Era per 500 square miles, and so we'll never get to do anything with our cards except look at them, or perhaps set them afire in civil disobedience.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.