Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I wanted to do a majiya deck...

So I wanted to do a majiya deck, but when I was going to choose a started deck there were only human mages. So now I don't really know what to do, I choose the Nishaven deck as a start to get some spells and stuff. But where can I go from here?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's been a long time since I started my account, i don't remember if there were shadow decks or not. If you want to play majiya, do this. use your current human deck to play the AI until you reach level 5. you will then have 100 shadow crystals to buy the Shadow Mage starter deck. This will give you the rest of the cards you need to play your Majiya deck. You can sell any copies of cards you have more than 4 of to the merchant for more gold as well. You should then have at least a thousand gold or more to buy a few more cards to put into your deck. I think I got to level 13 before I ever actually used any cash to buy shadow crystals, so if you do that, you can get two Elemental Starter Decks and sell the contents of those if you are still looking for more cards to fill out deck. Majiya is a fun deck to play, and you probably want to get a couple Portals to go in it (I can't remember if they are in the shadow mage starter or not), and you will need a few utility cards to help get rid of items (Shriek of Vengeance). Just have fun, explore the options available at the merchant, and farm the AI like crazy until you are comfortable with your deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://randomheroes.shadowera.net/herodecks.php#15

just get two Shadow Mage decks and you can create the deck linked there.
    Wayfarer of the Great Beyond
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Samche999
    Final Four in Wulven Apprentice

"I think we are closer, but only because time has passed." -Gondorian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    he has to get to level 8 and save the shadow crystals to do that. i would buy the shadow mage deck at level 4 and then grind out the gold to get the other cards.

or just grind for the gold, buy what you need for nishaven (or switch to eladwen) and when he reaches level 8, then buy 2 hshadow mage starters. and sell off the excess mage and neutral spells.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory