2 Aeon Stormcaller

4 Ill-Gotten Gains
    4 Stop, Thief!
    3 Assassination

4 Anklebreaker
    2 Fan of Blades
    2 Black Garb

Now, the questions:

I've been playing Serena only as of late. Trying to master her and my deck. Some days the deck is working and it's a beautiful thing. I'll win 9 games out of 10. Other days... it doesn't work so well and I'll win 4 games or so out of 10. Is that just the way things are with Serena? Or just with this game in general? Are there notable changes I should think about making?

I have had a couple Braxnorian Veterans in there before to help against Lance and Majiya portal, they saved me a time or two, but I have also beaten those heroes without them. I also ran a couple Spelleater Bands for awhile, to help against Mages and Zaladar burn. I swear I faced Zaladar 75% of the time for a few days. Those also helped me pull out some come from behind wins, but I have since removed them as well. I've also had Raven Wildheart, the Seductress, Nightowl, etc, etc... in there from time to time.

I've been up in the 260's with her. I have recently fallen because I was on vacation and did not play enough and then when I resumed playing I went through a losing streak. Should I stick with what I've got? Maybe I'm just a little rusty from the vacation... lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've made some changes. Things are going well so far. I'll update the list with the changes once I'm completely satisfied with the results.