4 x Tome of Knowledge
    3 x Dagger of Unmaking
    (7 items)
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very interesting concept for a deck. I could see this being a fun one to play when it gets rolling. Lots of fun interactions between Undying Bond and all the undead allies.

I would be a little concerned with a lack of draw (only 2 sac lamb + Maj's ability) but you do have a decent amount of "pseudo-draw" in the form of 3 x Shadow Knight and 4 x Undying Bond. Only 2x Ironhide Karash and no Lightning Strike also hurts your ability to take control of the board early on, but I suppose you've got Consuming Fear, Dagger of Unmaking, and Portal to help turn the board around in your favor.

Thanks for sharing this deck. It definitely warrants taking it for a test drive, because it's certainly unique and original.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumNinja View Post
    Very interesting concept for a deck. I could see this being a fun one to play when it gets rolling. Lots of fun interactions between Undying Bond and all the undead allies.

I would be a little concerned with a lack of draw (only 2 sac lamb + Maj's ability) but you do have a decent amount of "pseudo-draw" in the form of 3 x Shadow Knight and 4 x Undying Bond. Only 2x Ironhide Karash and no Lightning Strike also hurts your ability to take control of the board early on, but I suppose you've got Consuming Fear, Dagger of Unmaking, and Portal to help turn the board around in your favor.

Thanks for sharing this deck. It definitely warrants taking it for a test drive, because it's certainly unique and original.
    Massive Pseudo draw actually, and you are forgetting Tome of Knowledge.

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    Massive Pseudo draw actually, and you are forgetting Tome of Knowledge.
    Derp. Not sure how I completely missed Tome of Knowledge in there. I stand corrected.

Even more excited to try this deck out now, now that I know what all the cards are!
    Last edited by QuantumNinja; 06-20-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumNinja View Post
    Derp. Not sure how I completely missed Tome of Knowledge in there. I stand corrected.

Even more excited to try this deck out now, now that I know what all the cards are!
    Some pretty awesome combo opportunities with Portal already out and Undying Bond in hand.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The trick to this deck is holding out using Portal as long as possible so that you make maximum use of Undying Bond with high resources and a good amount of bodies in the Graveyard which were used to stall to high resources. T7 and onwards are good points ie Portal + 3cc Undead Ally. Next turn can be Undying Bond and 3cc ally again, or sac to 8 with 1/2 allies hasted and wait for Shadow Knight + Undying Bond on T9 + 3 pseudo draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No lightning strike?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are there any games to watch that really show off uBond? I have a hard time believe this card is any good in a portal build for either of the shadow Mage decks. I understand why one would want to include it (gives bodies for ammunition) but requires a huge amount of resources. When uBond is played with or during portals duration I feel like it is such a loss of momentum. I think you could get better bang for your buck by simply using belladonna.

Belladonna
    - Draw top card of deck (deck progression, can draw anything)
    - 4 damage
    - body on board

vs

uBond
    - draws 2 top allies in graveyard (hope they are good allies, or that opponent is not playing with graveyard sweepers)
    - +1 attack for undead friendly allies in play (need 4 undead allies in play to meet Bella's potential)
    - leaves an empty board

EDIT:

Also I believe that this deck can suffer against FT builds. If you don't have board or can not combo a portal + ally removal FT will walk the earth. Fire damage is useless, and DoU just puts him back in opponents hand which he will gladly accept. I'd substitute fireball for lightning Strike or find a way to squeeze the LS in because Ft is in a lot of decks right now. The only removal I can currently see from an empty board is consuming fear + DMT and this is not consistent enough in my opinion.
    Last edited by Buqs; 07-20-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!