Victor is getting almost love in DP (not like he had much before). mainly because his ability is a little too expensive to use even though it is very good.

so i decided to take a turn at Victor (away from the Stripper aspect which i am famous for)

Victor: One Shot Kill
(40+1)

2x Jasmine
4x Lily
4x Kris
4x Puwen
2x Mystic of the Vale
4x Braxnorian Soldier
4x Fleet-Footed Messenger
2x Karlstraad, Ruler of Gaderi

4x Perfect Shot
4x Pride of the Mountain
3x Soul Seeker
3x Grundler's Double

1x Paladin of Unaxio Sleeve

he is a little complicated but quite good. a somewhat slow start (no aldon either) but can take over the board fairly easily from turn 4 on.

the key is Perfect Shot (Vic's ability in card form, but i think its a little expensive but OK) basically, since the Perfect Shot is the ONLY hunter card in the deck, Vic's ability will always bring it back... meaning, once every two turns, you can reduce an ally to 1. with Kris and Fleet-Footed Messenger, its an easy kill almost complete board control.

a fair amount of draw helps as well. Fleet-Foot for sorting (how many times have you had a Lily in hand and want something else... but you never want to sac her). Lily for psuedo draw. Pride of the Mountain for main draw (AWESOME with Victor's ability and Perfect Shot). Grundler's Double... amazing with this deck for UberDraw to help you regain control when behind. and Vic's ability for "targeted" draw of Perfect Shot in the graveyard.

you can also Tech out Mystic of the vale to add Spell-eater Bands if playing a mage. or add in Sever Ties vs Warriors and Wulven. or add in Squire or LLN for Item Destruction. although i have found, with this deck, LLN is not needed... you can pound out weapons and armor with your weapons, Kris, Fleet, etc.

works very well against solo or semi solo decks. a TON of allies and 6 weapons with 4 Lily's (so a total of 10 weapons). except millstalker

try it out and let me know what you think. its a different playing style so play against the AI first to get comfortable with it

as i said, it can be a little slow at the start but thats fine with how well it can take over later. the only real problem is sac choice... its very difficult. there really inst anything in here i want to sac at any given time (puwens are a good choice in later game but even that, you like having them for when you drop Karl)