Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Disappearing Card

BP Flynn (Logan) vs Kappasummer (Zhanna) @ 11:45pm EST on June 17th

Near the end of the match I drag a Death Mage Thaddeus on the opponents Layarian Seductress. The 1 damage is dealt, the card is shown (in the replay), and then *poof* the card is gone. I see it in front of my face for the rest of the match (invisible in replay) and I cannot click on the card. I had wanted to use Sacrificial Lamb on the DMT so that glitch had hurt me a lot (though I pulled it off anyways).

I've had this happen with Fireballs and Lightning Strikes before and there was never any evidence of it in the replays. Now there is finally evidence with the DMT. It's only ever happened when I've used the drag-and-drop feature in the mac game client on my laptop.
    Flynn

My opinion on the BP guild and glitches in Shadow Era. I think it's <removed>.

Decks
    Zaladar - CotC Mill | Victor - CotC Solo | All my good decks are a secret

Card Design
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix Guild Cards | World Beyond - The Warlock's Grimoire | Trollface

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've had the same problem twice when I tried to drag a crushing blow and a another time dragging a shriek. The cards didn't work and hovered in my face for the rest of the game. They weren't targetable. I played the rest of the game without seeing the field. An annoying bug which can easily cost you a game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So it happens every time you use DMT with drag and drop?

Cause I've been trying to replicate this for awhile now and I've never been able to do it.

(for those wondering, being able to consistently replicate a bug is very useful information to those who have to fix it)
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    So it happens every time you use DMT with drag and drop?

Cause I've been trying to replicate this for awhile now and I've never been able to do it.

(for those wondering, being able to consistently replicate a bug is very useful information to those who have to fix it)
    I've done it now on both iPad and the browser version. It's always drag and drops that I've accidentally cancelled. But I'm not sure what exactly s the cause.. It's pretty rare, but definitely a big deal.

Ll try and replicate it now on my iPad and let you know

Okay I have no idea what caused it, it's hard to replicate...
    Last edited by Jeniva; 06-23-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    To replicate this bug, I suspect that one must drag and drop rapidly, before a previous animation has completed.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian