Quote Originally Posted by cycle View Post
idk...the last 3 times i remember to be very high after the first match. at least 250. really don't think i have ever seen any number under 200 for my rating.
We definitely begin each reset from 0 and move up from there as I described above.

i definitely want to see my rating.
and it's just lame that i can't see the opponents rating until the match is over, pressing search, typing in my name and pressing search again. i rather see the list of my last matches than the list of random matches btw. i can't remember who, but someone suggested/requested this recently too.
I agree with it being annoying to have to search yourself to see you last game. We used to be able to see our last three games at the very top of the Challenge screen as part of the ladder summary; however, this was taken down some time ago, reportedly because of the extra server resources it takes to keep that displayed for every player in the game. I can see how that would be a problem.

How about a compromise where there is a shortcut button on the Challenge screen that takes you to your game history? Basically, tapping it would perform a self-search. That would make searching my history quick to do, and also alleviate the server the need to do it constantly, like it did before.