Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Okay I see. So essentially MD is being used as a 5/5 Beater? How many would you recommend using? 2? 3?

However I ended dropping the Poison Arrows for more allies anyway as I rarely end up using them much.

And about POTL spam, yeah, that always gives me so much trouble. I generally have a lot of issues trying to regain board control when that happens.
    Yeah the MD becomes a 5-5 beater. I used to use 3-4 in 1.5/1.6 but now I split between Furrion Terror and the Molten Destroyer. I like Poison arrow for dealing either with an early rush when I have a bad hand of allies (not getting the T2 Karash and T3 Ally). It is also helpful for dealing with allies like Aeon especially if you have allies on the board. Banebow does not need for Poison Arrow to be in the deck though.
    I really haven't encountered POTL spam recently. I have the most trouble against a King's Pride with 3 or more allies on the field.
    Last edited by Peithoson; 06-18-2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: added
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any tips on what I can add or take out to have an easier transition to the late game? I generally am good early and mid game but I generally die late game if I fail to get what I need.
    Last edited by Daemon Rayge; 06-19-2013 at 05:49 PM.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos Dark View Post
    Any tips on what I can add or take out to have an easier transition to the late game? I generally am good early and mid game but I generally die late game if I fail to get what I need.
    Well that could mean a couple of things, either you are sacrificing those cards too early, or you do not have the draw power to dig through your deck. I would most likely drop a couple Infernal Gargoyle or Morbid Acolyte for a couple more cards for draw.
    Kicker of puppies, slasher of babies, and primordial Elder Lich.