Close

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its a shame nothing was mentioned about that Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem Project over E3..

I hope its just due to being busy working on it..

Shin Megami storyline/interactions with Fire Emblem game play would be awesome but they've yet to reveal what direction they're taking the game in gameplay.. Other than it's going to be an RPG

It could be FE characters in Shin Megami Tensei game, which would be interesting to see. Imagine FE characters in a depressing world of Shin Megami Tensei..

It'd probably end up rated M if lucky to have a true Shin Megami like plot/intereactions. But given Nintendo, would be dumbed down to teen rating at most.. Given references to sex and gore are common in Shin Megami, even some of the demons/monsters are nude or in erotically suggestive poses..

But yea should be fun to see how they take a Mature license and a PG license and combine them for this crossover game..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigbigwig View Post
    Just wish the skills were better.

I'm not sure if I mentioned but I succesfully solo-ed 2 Brachys (urgent) with my narga set. 7 minutes left, captured the 1st, killed the bigger one. so proud of myself, lol. Figuring out what next set to use though.

Just do the key quests man! PS I now have a Charm set (all the talismans!)

And same, so excited to play FE. Played Radiant yesterday for a while, I've forgotten how much I enjoy the character arts.
    Actually that royal ludroth quest gave me a charm with +5 destroyer and +9 dragon atk. I farmed some Duramboroses to get the parts for the destroyer decorations. If switch axe's had good dragon weapons from the get go, I might have focused on that. Anyways, I got destroyer, wide-range, and capture guru. Not the greatest of things, but I'm liking it so far. (wide range would be better if I was still hunting with my buddies, but I plan to do that again this weekend.)

And now to build up my weapons... time to farm Jhen Moran's and Uragaan's for their gems... I don't necessarily need better weapons damage wise, but I do need to have blue sharpness now. Some of my weapons are lacking in that.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 06-18-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Actually that royal ludroth quest gave me a charm with +5 destroyer and +9 dragon atk. I farmed some Duramboroses to get the parts for the destroyer decorations. If switch axe's had good dragon weapons from the get go, I might have focused on that. Anyways, I got destroyer, wide-range, and capture guru. Not the greatest of things, but I'm liking it so far. (wide range would be better if I was still hunting with my buddies, but I plan to do that again this weekend.)

And now to build up my weapons... time to farm Jhen Moran's and Uragaan's for their gems... I don't necessarily need better weapons damage wise, but I do need to have blue sharpness now. Some of my weapons are lacking in that.
    I've farmed Nibel atm, looks so cool. Storm Trooper ish with Nibel Heavy Bowgun. I'm taking a break from MH though to play Fire Emblem. Super excited.

Also, anyone else anxiously waiting for a Bravely Default Western release? I've heard it borrows elements from FF Tactics (Job System) and FF4: Heroes of Light (just about everything else) and one of the best games to come out in a long long time. Plus, I've heard the new so-called FF Tactics is horrendous. That's unfortunate but at least we have this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In other news Project X Zone is getting localized.
    My brother showed some gameplay to me.
    I must have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarqTheOrc View Post
    Well if you live in the middle of England then no other part of the country is more than 3 hours away!

Contrast this with Australia... sometimes I forget to close the front gate and it takes me 2 weeks to walk back out to close it...
    My "theme song" because Gondorian said to do this.
    Pssst, hey you. Yeah you, Brony! Come join this group. I'm all alone!
    My awfully lazy Youtube channel.
    I have Autism.
    Some call it a blessing, others call it a curse.
    Me?
    I call it research!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yea our local store has already posted their price. It's worth $40.34 here. Around 1750 philippine pesos.

PS are the Fire Emblem paid dlc's worth it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpy Hooves View Post
    In other news Project X Zone is getting localized.
    My brother showed some gameplay to me.
    I must have it.
    There is actually a demo of it in the e-store. I went there to download another demo and was surprised to see it there.

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fo realz? I'm checking it out now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It only has like 5 uses though..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdroid View Post
    It only has like 5 uses though..
    lol, classic nintendo. ps guys have you been claiming your nintendo club rewards, or saving 'em up? i'm hoping to see Megaman famicom next month at least. One of my favorite games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I never actually signed up for Nintendo club, I keep forgetting about it tbh.

Also, 5 uses? That's pretty lame. The other demo's I've downloaded have always had 30 uses. Even this demo of Etrian Odyssey 4 that will let me carry over the save to the real deal has that many. Although, the fact that it has uses at all is quite dumb.

Anyways, my twin brother finally got monster hunter 3 ultimate. I've been going through the game using low armors and SnS weapons so that he gets the full experience (besides, what use is "power leveling" him if he doesn't learn how to fight properly). Now I have someone to play with that isn't an hour away so that's pretty sweet.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 06-26-2013 at 04:23 PM.

PFG3 Leader