Close

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been thinking of picking up a MH game for my 3DS that arrived a couple of days ago.
    I remember playing MHTri on the Wii, but I couldn't really get far.
    Nothing was really explained and directions were far and few between.
    I mean, I managed to navigate Dark Souls with the greatest ease but MHTri just threw me in random locations with only a quest objective for some monster with a name that didn't represent its looks or battle strategies or anything.
    From what I hear it was best played Online, not a strong point where I live.

Anyway, I was also thinking of picking up Animal Crossing soon but I want to wait until I finish Fire Emblem at the least, or I'll never manage. xD

EDIT: Also, Lon'qu + Nowi = Most hilarious relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarqTheOrc View Post
    Well if you live in the middle of England then no other part of the country is more than 3 hours away!

Contrast this with Australia... sometimes I forget to close the front gate and it takes me 2 weeks to walk back out to close it...
    My "theme song" because Gondorian said to do this.
    Pssst, hey you. Yeah you, Brony! Come join this group. I'm all alone!
    My awfully lazy Youtube channel.
    I have Autism.
    Some call it a blessing, others call it a curse.
    Me?
    I call it research!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also have fire emblem awakening

Have the special edition FE:A 3DS actually... xD I was in the market to upgrade to a 3DS at the time and it looked awesome compared to 3DS XLs horrible color choices imo..

Anyways Donnel is beast, goes from crap to Godly with enough training also paired him with Nowi... XD

Relevant:
    Last edited by Yggdroid; 06-16-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigbigwig View Post

@Dem had the same experience hunting for rathalos ruby. And then i was helping my gf grab a rathian ruby, after every match I was always getting them on my loot. I think i grabbed 4 before she even got 1. And after HR you should go do that 1 hour drive!

Funny you say that, I was actually invited over. Currently trying to get my first G Rank armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigbigwig View Post
    nice. This is gonna do you a favor when you battle ivory lagi in the guild quests.
    lol yes. I've already fought one before in the village, very easy fight imo.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played all the FE games, even Heroes of Light and Shadow. So excited to get FE:A. And so I heard there's a Summer themed DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Funny you say that, I was actually invited over. Currently trying to get my first G Rank armor.

lol yes. I've already fought one before in the village, very easy fight imo.
    Thats great. I have Grank Arzu (gather set) and Wroggi but I still use my HR narga, just upgraded it. Still gets the job done so why change, right? plus, I'm still deciding what set to craft. Nibelsnarf gunner looks so cool. Storm trooper!

Village ivory is very easy yeah. But had a hard time with the guild one, haha. He does the AoE all the friggin' time. Dont know if I was just unlucky.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Yggdroid; I also love how Gaius forgets that Nowi is over a thousand years old in their support conversations.
    I still think these latest two are much better. xD

Seeing Tharja in that giant armour with her creepy stare is one of the best things Katie has ever drawn.
    Well if you live in the middle of England then no other part of the country is more than 3 hours away!

Contrast this with Australia... sometimes I forget to close the front gate and it takes me 2 weeks to walk back out to close it...
    I have Autism.
    Me?
    I call it research!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tharja looks like an animal in that... xD

Admittedly I love Tharja as a character.. Funny yandere.. On my first run I had my tactician marry Tharja.. Lulz were had. Just wish some of the other girls were as interesting as her..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdroid View Post
    Tharja looks like an animal in that... xD

Admittedly I love Tharja as a character.. Funny yandere.. On my first run I had my tactician marry Tharja.. Lulz were had. Just wish some of the other girls were as interesting as her..
    "I can't believe you made me love you! Just don't try anything funny, or I'll stab you in the back..."
    Is that what she says? I can't remember. xD

I have Autism.
    Me?
    I call it research!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yea i think that's the final dialog when you end up married.. Lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lol I really need to get that new Fire Emblem. Due to that crap that happened when it first came out, my brother got a digital version and I don't really like using someone else's portable gaming system to play a game, just feels weird.

Anyways, G rank is quite something. Even the Royal Ludroth gave me a run for my money. Also, G Rank Qurupeco Armor looks like a colorful musketeer xD.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    lol I really need to get that new Fire Emblem. Due to that crap that happened when it first came out, my brother got a digital version and I don't really like using someone else's portable gaming system to play a game, just feels weird.

Anyways, G rank is quite something. Even the Royal Ludroth gave me a run for my money. Also, G Rank Qurupeco Armor looks like a colorful musketeer xD.
    Just wish the skills were better.

I'm not sure if I mentioned but I succesfully solo-ed 2 Brachys (urgent) with my narga set. 7 minutes left, captured the 1st, killed the bigger one. so proud of myself, lol. Figuring out what next set to use though.

Just do the key quests man! PS I now have a Charm set (all the talismans!)

And same, so excited to play FE. Played Radiant yesterday for a while, I've forgotten how much I enjoy the character arts.