3x Chimera

2x Aimed Shot
    2x Rapid Fire
    4x Death Trap
    4x Into the Forest

2x Night Prowler
    4x Soul Seeker
    4x Demon Beetle Bow

Baduruu isn't the best hero, but he certainly is fun to play, albeit very buggy. Death Trap and Into the Forest are to prevent you opponent from getting too much control over the board before you draw some bows and get some allies out. Infernal Gargoyle and Chimera put pressure on the opponent to deal with your allies instead of gear, so ideally they'll get hit with some damage either way. Baduruu doesn't have a ton of great abilities at his disposal, but this is probably one of the better selections. I'm still working on the deck list, but this seems to be the most successful lineup so far.
    in game: DT
    A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually think Baduruu will be fun once he works. I'm not going to try and play him while he's this buggy though. But yeah, he gets his opponents abilities, but if played right and with a bit of luck, he also has excellent card stealing abilities.

I can't see it ever being a top deck but I'm sure it won't be long (after he works properly) before some people find competitive builds for him.