Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SC sending

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

SC sending

If someone sent me SC but it's taking abnormally long who do I email?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola D View Post
    Nothing escapes The Eye of Sauron... I mean the Eye of Demnchi.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I suppose you could ask the person sending you crystals if they've been sent (support does email you back when they've been sent). If you haven't gotten them, then have the person sending you crystals send another email explaining that you did not receive them.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

WTF Nguyen!?!!

So I was able to get in touch with Support, and I sent them an email. He told me that the SC had already been sent. I said I know, that's what I just said. I'm emailing to check on the hold-up, is there an issue or whatever. I got this:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #482146 with the following response:Hello Sad,I don't care about your account have zero shadow crystal. May be yu use SC to buy cards.I just know that 1000 SC were transferred from Gondorian on 2013-06-05 at 12:29:32 in our system.Sincerely,Luong Nguyen

1) I think it's your JOB to care.

2) If you think I "use SC to buy cards", I'm pretty sure Wulven can check the account spending history within a short amount of time and figure out that no, I did not.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 06-12-2013 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Removing rude comment

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Card Fox View Post
    So I was able to get in touch with Support, and I sent them an email. He told me that the SC had already been sent. I said I know, that's what I just said. I'm emailing to check on the hold-up, is there an issue or whatever.

What you wrote above does not even make sense.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So I was able to get in touch with Support, and I sent them an email. He told me that the SC had already been sent. I said I know, that's what I just said. I'm emailing to check on the hold-up, is there an issue or whatever. I got this:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #482146 with the following response:Hello Sad,I don't care about your account have zero shadow crystal. May be yu use SC to buy cards.I just know that 1000 SC were transferred from Gondorian on 2013-06-05 at 12:29:32 in our system.Sincerely,Luong Nguyen

2) If you think I "use SC to buy cards", I'm pretty sure Wulven can check the account spending history within a short amount of time and figure out that no, I did not.
    First off, you don't have to rude. Its not going to help you. I've removed point 3 for this reason.

What exactly did you send to support?

Did you follow my advice and ask the person sending you crystals if they had received an email from support claiming to have been sent? If so then did you have them send the email? Guessing by your post, I would say you did it yourself, which isn't really the way to go about it.

As for point 2, I have no comment.

At this point. I would try emailing them again and Calmly ask them to check your spending history to confirm that you haven't spent those crystals on anything.

PFG3 Leader

"Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

With all due respect to everyone, I do believe the support ladies need to improve their English presuming that 99% of the support emails are in English.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How doesn't it make sense? o.o

I calmly emailed them politely, Demnchi.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maybe your friend didn't spell your ign very well
    Happened to me once when i was trying to send crystals to my brother and i forgot the space between his IGN... so maybe another foxy buddy is spending your crystals...

Btw now i want to know what you erased from point 3 Demnchi :3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hehe, that sounds like a typical tricky fox thing to do Colosal, maybe you're right. But my name is not too complicated so I don't know.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How doesn't it make sense? o.o

I calmly emailed them politely, Demnchi.
    Because the answer to you just seemed like whatever you sent them was not very calm.

@Raph: I agree, but there was still no need for his rude comment on it.

PFG3 Leader