Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC sending

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No, I was perfectly nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola D View Post
    Nothing escapes The Eye of Sauron... I mean the Eye of Demnchi.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Because the answer to you just seemed like whatever you sent them was not very calm.

@Raph: I agree, but there was still no need for his rude comment on it.
    Well, we know how fox is.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Card Fox View Post
    How doesn't it make sense? o.o
    You said

"He told me that the SC had already been sent. I said I know, that's what I just said. I'm emailing to check on the hold-up, is there an issue or whatever."

Your second sentence says you said that SC had been sent. Why are you checking on the hold-up if you already have the SC? Do you just want to know why it took so long or do you actually not have the SC? If it's the latter, then how do you know it was sent.

Only support can send the SC. Everyone else has to send a REQUEST for the SC to be sent to you. He told you the SC were sent to you. If you can't see them in your account then maybe they went in the wrong account. I said "The Card Fox" and was told they were put in there.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    You said

"He told me that the SC had already been sent. I said I know, that's what I just said. I'm emailing to check on the hold-up, is there an issue or whatever."

Your second sentence says you said that SC had been sent. Why are you checking on the hold-up if you already have the SC? Do you just want to know why it took so long or do you actually not have the SC? If it's the latter, then how do you know it was sent.

Only support can send the SC. Everyone else has to send a REQUEST for the SC to be sent to you. He told you the SC were sent to you. If
    you can't see them in your account then maybe they went in the wrong account. I said "The Card Fox" and was told they were put in there.

First question: I don't have it.
    Second: I want to know why it's taking so long.
    Third question:I knew it had been sent cause I posted in your thread and you said you sent it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Card Fox View Post
    First question: I don't have it.
    Second: I want to know why it's taking so long.
    Third question:I knew it had been sent cause I posted in your thread and you said you sent it.
    1. OK, it makes sense why you are complaining then.
    2. Something obviously went wrong, since support think it was transferred to you, but your balance shows 0 SC.
    3. I think your use of the word "sent" has confused matters. As I said above, I have to SEND an email (which was what you knew had been sent), but then support need to SEND the SC to you. The latter is something that doesn't appear to have happened (from your perspective), so it must be confusing for support to hear you say you know it's been sent.

Basically, this sounds like a screw-up in the transfer and then a misunderstanding due to the use of the word "sent". I recommend using different terms in future: say "transferred" for the actual transaction and "requested" to refer to the email that the giver of SC sends to support. We'll have less confusion in future then.

Once we get to the bottom of this, I'll send you an extra 1000SC, if you agree to (use) my terms.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sure, I'll use them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Update, I'm postin what I replied so Demnchi can see I was all nice and whatnot

Thu, Jun 13 2013 12:03amPlease check my account history to confirm that I have not spent any SC recently.

-----------------------------
    On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 6:35 AM PDT Support wrote:>Thu, Jun 13 2013 8:39am*-*Luong NguyenHello Sad,Why did you believe me?I checked, checked and checked again. 1000 SC: transferred from Gondorian to your account on June 5th 2013 at 12:29:32.*Please ask Gondorian that what the date he sent the request of transferring 1000SC to you?.Sincerely,Luong Nguyen

So here I am >.>

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I appreciate you being calm. Usually you aren't and perhaps I did assume to much on that front so I apologize for that.

Not sure what else you can really do. I guess Gondorian can give you the date if it will help somehow.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    @The Card Fox: Maybe the confusion here is that you think I have requested SC to be sent to you on two separate occasions, and you know you have spent the first lot but not the second? Well, I have only ever asked for 1000SC to go to you, and support confirm you bought 2 Elemental class deck, 1 Wulven class deck, 6 booster packs and some sleeves with that 1000SC.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Subbing
    GMT +13
    IGN: Exterminans
    Champion of Shadow Era for New Zealand
    Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdrJmXzISs