Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is an issue with TrialPay. I sworn off TrialPay after an offer infected my computer with a virus (Which was caught by my AV quickly fortunately).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by samcrosoa View Post
    When I inquired about the problems with getting the crystals, i got an email that basically said this. The companies involved have not reported a completed offer, and you will get your crystals when they do. Well, they never do..
    This is exactly my experience.

The hosting site claims you can contact them with the text of the confirmation email to receive your crystals, but that also doesn't work because confirmation emails never come! Every offer diverts you to a million other offers, but never allows you to finish the one you're on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr1on View Post
    Well guys I had some similar problems, but if u make a screenshot after u completed the offer (e.g. the page that says u have completed the survey or whatever) and send it with the inquiry u will get ur shadow crystals 90% of the time.
    I'm attempting this, but the website says to only submit through their submission form and it does not include a way to attach a screen capture. I'm assuming the thing is entirely automated, so these are just going to get rejected.

The only offers I've ever gotten to work correctly are the video offers. These are usually only worth 3-10 crystals, and there's only ever one or two of these.
    Last edited by Elysviana; 08-22-2013 at 03:09 PM.