Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"Earn free Shadow Crystals" hates me

Hello, guys.

Well - forgive me if I am a bit... livid, but I feel seriously trolled.
    I tried earning some free Shadow Crystals for the PC version of the game multiple times (even on multiple accounts). And no matter how long I wait - it's been almost 24 hours for some tries now - I get absolutely nothing. On no account and with no try.

So... yeah, I feel kinda trolled. The game's awesome, but this particular experience with it really made my fun go low a bit.

Could someone tell me what the hell's going on and why I wasted 30 to 40 minutes for absolutely nothing? :/
    Again, sorry if I sound angry, but I really am (though I know it's not your guys' fault, just feels gut ranting a bit).

Greets,
    Anva

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In all that time you wasted, you could have earned some gold in the AI

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What do you think I am doing? ^^
    It's just that I did what was requested, I took my time and answered all the questions in these surveys - but I got nothing for it.
    And that's trolling in my opinion. Leveling in this game just takes long, and I just want to complete my Majiya Deck! Started the game three or four days ago, already almost level 8 - so you can clearly see how much I like the game.
    Kinda play it all the time while skyping, watching videos or working on something.

But as I said - leveling takes so painfully long and the rewards for winning are so painfully small... I mean - come on, 30 Gold for winning on level 7? Only 150 XP for winning on level 7? You gotta admit that's a little... erm, it's not exactly... much. o.ô
    I have to gain four levels to buy a deck or booster and I have to win four times to buy at least a standard crappy 100 gold card I don't even want. >.>

That's why I did the surveys - to increase my fun with the game and to skip a little portion of the gold farming. So I could get directly to the fun online play!
    But no, the website hates me and I get nothing at all. >.>

Greets,
    Anva

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try the Quick match option and play online, you'll get double gold and experience for winning.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or you could try this http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....phecies-quot-!

With little amount of money you can have a competitive deck.

Good luck buddy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnvaGames View Post
    Hello, guys.

Well - forgive me if I am a bit... livid, but I feel seriously trolled.
    I tried earning some free Shadow Crystals for the PC version of the game multiple times (even on multiple accounts). And no matter how long I wait - it's been almost 24 hours for some tries now - I get absolutely nothing. On no account and with no try.

So... yeah, I feel kinda trolled. The game's awesome, but this particular experience with it really made my fun go low a bit.

Could someone tell me what the hell's going on and why I wasted 30 to 40 minutes for absolutely nothing? :/
    Again, sorry if I sound angry, but I really am (though I know it's not your guys' fault, just feels gut ranting a bit).

Greets,
    Anva
    As far as I know you have to contact the deal provider about any missing prizes from that service.

You don't necessarily need the greatest deck to get started with quick match and as Colosal said, it gives out a lot more gold per win. Not to mention, a mere $5 can go a long way to get anyone started.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Erm, yeah... well, I can't play online.
    I only have 35 cards. I went straight for the Majiya Deck I want - not knowing I need 40 cards to play online. >.>
    So that's why I just need to earn another 50 Shadow Crystals fast in order to complete the Deck.

Just reached Level 8... and considering it's still an incomplete Deck, I can beat Boris REALLY fast (usually in 6 to 8 turns) no sweat at all - but I need to beat him a grand total of 22 TIMES to reach Level 9! D:

I mean... what!? D:

(And I don't even have PayPal or something like that... ._.)

Greets,
    Anva
    Last edited by AnvaGames; 06-11-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know what you are talking about. I have completed probably 20 offers on the free shadow crystals page, and got a grand total of about 300 free crystals. while 95% of the offers I complete give absolutely nothing. In my opinion it is trolling as well. I think they need to greatly increase the effectiveness of this program. when I inquired about the problems with getting the crystals, i got an email that basically said this. The companies involved have not reported a completed offer, and you will get your crystals when they do. Well, they never do. It is more of a scam to try and get personal information and infect your pc with malware. Have to do a scan to remove unwanted malware after pretty much every offer. So, it isn't worth the time or the effort as there is little to no reward for doing it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for there being someone who thinks what I think about it... >.>
    It's scam. Trolling. A direct insult to the player. And as it is, it shouldn't exist...

Greets,
    Anva

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well guys I had some similar problems, but if u make a screenshot after u completed the offer (e.g. the page that says u have completed the survey or whatever) and send it with the inquiry u will get ur shadow crystals 90% of the time.
    Otherwise if u just looking for easy gold u can build the zaladar farm deck with pretty low price cards which kills AI usually in turn 5-6.
    U can find the zaladar deck pretty easy by googleing "shadow era farm/grind deck", there is a youtube video somewhere.

I hope this was helpful to you

PS: Sorry for the bad english, no native speaker