Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Undecisive player (dutch haha)

Hi there all !!

I have a burning question, i am a bit undecisive about my deck (dont mind the spelling btw, im dutch haha)
    I have recently started the game off with the Human Mage deck, and i now have a Shadow mage deck with some cards bought and sold.

I have a feeling i sold some cards wich i shouldnt, and i now have the question first of all can you Reset your current account??

and 2nd of all, if i want to start of (lets say new account or reset old one) Is the rogue deck a good deck 2 start with?
    since im quite experienced with card games ....

I just want to know if anyone of you have experience with rogue or hunter decks
    and like to know your oppinion about it, it seems quit my style cause of the traps etc.

but i dont know if you need to play those traps x4 in a deck etc....

Couldnt realy find a cool Rogue/Hunter deck so soon, so maybe your suggestions will help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can reset your account here http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?143-Support-Tools but it needs to have less than level 5 i think

Rogues are really bad to start with, try human warriors or elementals if you already tried mages

Welcome to the forum and the game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In fact I started SE with Rogue. Though it was hard and cards like Anklebreaker was expansive for me I still had a lot of fun.
    So, welcome and wish you have fun too!
    (Which class to start with doesn't seem to be important as I think you are going to try every class out sooner or later.)
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah well im from holland, and the ''free'' crystal (earn crystal) options are REALLY low, thats why i dont really see a really fast way of getting a new deck
    i read something about 25 crystals per lvl up, so might take a while.

But if i reset i wont get back any crystals and stuff i presume ?? haha!

Well im gonna have a look, and have fun But hunters arent recommended ? they seem kinda Cool with the (facedown)traps and stuff!!

Thanks for having me here !! GL and HF all

(any other tips for how to get crystals? or just ... World ''missions'' // buy // lvl up... )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey welcome to the forums,
    You can earn free crystals by going to the merchant and clicking on get crystals, there are links there to different ways to get free crystals, like viewing a game trailer or trying net flicks ( that's what I did and I think I got like 1000 for it)

Btw, I disagree with Colasal,( which happens a lot! . ) we started with Serena the Rogue and got to 250 with her! But it did take a while!
    Play the AI a lot to get a feel for it and when you want jump into live games, even losing teaches you a lot and gets you closer to levelling up!
    Hope to see ya on the field!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I disagree too, I'm glad I started with Lance... Even after I found out more about the meta and other heroes.
    AA1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rogues are the hardest to start with. Their weapons and cards costs way too much for a beginner compared to the mages cards. So in short go with mages
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder