Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The more I play with this deck, the less I like Interference. It's good in the right situation, namely when an opponent like Jerry has no use for their SE, but opponents like that are few and far between. Most of the time, however, even with Shadowvein, the opponent is doing as much with their energy boost as you are, albeit not for the same level of value. Against a Boris, for example, I'd rather play my allies (as long as it's at least two at a time) for him to deal with rather than make 12 cards in my deck dead draws in exchange for a big Interference late in the game. I'm going to try a 3-1 split, which is probably more acceptable.
    MistahBoweh - Paragon of Paragons
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

My Strategy Site: The Boweh
    Latest Article: USED: MistahBoweh VS SamuelJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

ZTC 4.0 - The Feedbomb Legacy

I don't necessarily agree with your assessment of Interference, Boweh, but it's a valid viewpoint, and a 3-1 mix is not bad, either.

As for the idea with Dark Revelations, I think it's a neat idea, purely in concept, but to only run 1-2 of them, and then for it to only really be useful late in the game, makes it a very unappealing option to me in *practical* terms.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with Boweh about interference. Sf is almost always better. I was playing this deck but I don't think its using feedback correctly either. It seems like win-more. The draw engine here is what seems to set the deck apart. And in that case, its kind of a throwback (not a bad one!).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi! i was wondering, i almost completed this deck but im missing two Bad Santas because they are out of stock, anyway i can substitute them with anything while i wait for a restock?

edit: im playing two sacrificial goat thingy. id love feedback ty
    Last edited by difra; 04-07-2014 at 08:08 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really don't think you can pull off this deck and its strategy without running 4 Bad Santas. Sacrificial Lamb can be used as an adjunct to Bad Santa for the combo's effectiveness, but not as a substitution for Bad Santa, altogether.
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any update for SF?

Seem Mimic is a good option for this deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, here's the thing: What would you take out to make room for Mimic? And furthermore, what ability would you then Mimic? Bad Santa and Feedback? It's already on point for the cost of Feedback, and while (1) more for Bad Santa may not seem like much, being able to play Santa for (2) is far more key than (3).

Maybe take out 1x Bad Santa and 1x Feedback and add 2x Mimic, just for versatility's sake?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I've been experimenting using the feedbomb deck strategy, and there are some very good synergies I'm finding in the current meta with; Caravan Smuggler; Eternal Troll; Armored Packbeast; Sacrificial Lamb; Energy Discharge; and Loom of Fate.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaven View Post
    I've been experimenting using the feedbomb deck strategy, and there are some very good synergies I'm finding in the current meta with; Caravan Smuggler; Eternal Troll; Armored Packbeast; Sacrificial Lamb; Energy Discharge; and Loom of Fate.
    Gonna tinker a little bit with Praxix and see if any Feedbombing is viable with him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlanketEffect View Post
    Gonna tinker a little bit with Praxix and see if any Feedbombing is viable with him.
    It's viable. I have a Mil deck I've built which has some success. Still tinkering with it though.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.