Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Might&Magic: Duel of Champions

This game is new, but very progressive.

When DP was released, they also have just released their first expansion. Now DP gets its first bug fix update, DoC also released it second expansion set, on the same day!!

I know iClipse also praised this game's progress as well. Have any other of you tried it out?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yes, i have.

actually i love it, though i disagree with some particular topics (mainly cause there is no option to buy singles).

the game itself is great, and one can ignore the rather expensive pricing scheme,
    as the in game rewarding is quite good.

have two accounts leveled over 70, about 1300elo,
    without spending any money yet, so the f2p does work quite ok.
    A1 Icebear: A1's Glacial Claws of Fury

A1 Evolution in Theory

check out SE Toolbox, deck building & analyzing & probability calculations all in one tool:
    video
    download

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no android version it can go suck a big one
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola D View Post
    Nothing escapes The Eye of Sauron... I mean the Eye of Demnchi.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played it on PC and it does the creature combat very well, much better than Scrolls. It's not what I would call a TCG though. But the iPad version is very low rated and was actually offline for more than a week because of game breaking issues. And you think Shadow Era has bugs! M&M, less new content and more bugfixes please!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Have never succeeded in updating MMDOC since last summer.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The Card Fox View Post
    no android version it can go suck a big one
    Exactly!
    Back in black :-E

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I played it on PC and it does the creature combat very well, much better than Scrolls. It's not what I would call a TCG though. But the iPad version is very low rated and was actually offline for more than a week because of game breaking issues. And you think Shadow Era has bugs! M&M, less new content and more bugfixes please!
    In my opinion, the mixed in tactical deployment is to continue the M&M franchise. Since M&M has a large fan base, I suppose it would attract quite a few players.
    For me, I think the cards in DoC are not that well-designed to begin with, although they are getting much better in the new releases. I suppose that's why I prefer Dota and Dota2 to the League of Legend too: one is very well-designed but less new contents; one is horribly imbalance and getting worse with every new release.

I tried out DoC for a while, but got bored as the Sanctuary class seems so OP. Do you guys find that true or is it just because I havent stick with the game long enough to truly understand it?

World Championships 2nd Place Flycheung's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    .. the iPad version is very low rated and was actually offline for more than a week because of game breaking issues. And you think Shadow Era has bugs! M&M, less new content and more bugfixes please!
    The iOS was indeed felt strange in my limited experience, in that the drag and drop is not behaving what I thought it would be. They had fix the iOs issue now and it's back online, Ubisoft had even compensate the players with premium expansion pack and XP boost!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I envy DoC players who are frequently rewarded with daily bonuses and compensation.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well i don't really like the creature concept of DoC , like how many uncommon creatures are just the bigger version of the common creatures , with the same ( but more effective ) kind of abilities , better stats and have higher cost , the same to many rare creatures . At least the " LEGENDARIES " are different .

And every faction only has its signature abilities , Red has fire burst and magic channel , green has poison and cripple , white has heal and armor , ..etc ..

It's just boring
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time