Close

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.01 released!

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    I will need to send a separate message then.
    Recheck, I got all my 4.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is everyone happy about v2.01? For me I'm mixed.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Item filter - I'll add this in, but put in the code a check to not display it if the player's name is "BlanketEffect"
    Thank you, Kyle. You're a wonderful, wonderful man, and I hope you feel the warm, loving embrace of a Vietnamese tiger who loves you with the same fire as I.

I just want your (our) favorite CCG to be the best it can be Thank you for your attention!
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice work, keep it up!

Let's make this tcg great and super popular so even the physical gets played!

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Zacapa View Post
    Nice work, keep it up!

Let's make this tcg great and super popular so even the physical gets played!
    I would actually be proud to show this new updated version to shop keepers for them to stock physical Se.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am very happy with this update! I am an Ipad player and things are very smooth now! I also like the new deck builder.
    The increased button and font size is a good thing, although I think most will agree when I say Wulven have overdone it :P

Just one thing: the new attachment targeting slows down the gameplay when you don't need to target and attachment.
    Last edited by RaveBaldrick; 06-07-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    E2E | Professor of cunningness

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm glad it's released, but I'm really sad that I can't view my entire deck in one view. Now I have to click several times to just see what's already in my deck, and what isn't. I'm sure an iPad or computer screen is big enough to show more cards than this, no? I can understand the reasoning for small android or iPod touch devices, but it's really impractical on computer.

I'd like to see at least double the amount of cards on screen than currently is the case, like it's done in most other tcgs. You don't need to be able to read the cards when in the overview screen, just make sure that they're big enough to read when you click on them (just like it's now).
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    I'm glad it's released, but I'm really sad that I can't view my entire deck in one view. Now I have to click several times to just see what's already in my deck, and what isn't. I'm sure an iPad or computer screen is big enough to show more cards than this, no? I can understand the reasoning for small android or iPod touch devices, but it's really impractical on computer.

I'd like to see at least double the amount of cards on screen than currently is the case, like it's done in most other tcgs. You don't need to be able to read the cards when in the overview screen, just make sure that they're big enough to read when you click on them (just like it's now).
    No way to see all cards in the deck now.
    We have to use deckbuilder tools to show decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also, why doesn't 'enter' work anymore when sending text messages on the computer? Web client. It used to work before. But now chatting is really annoying ingame..
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, I hate to be a downer, I saw the update and logged in very excited to have the iPad resolution issues fixed and the epic avatar finally out...

Bitterly disappointed though. The iPad resolution is now gone the opposite way, too big, with overlap of txt at the edges and loss of the nice graphic.

The epic avatar.. Well.. Really?? Is it April fools or something? A star and low resolution gold border took one year? Lol..
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners