Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Human priest or Shadow hunter deck?

hey everyone! I was wondering, what you think is best to buy? a human priest deck, or a shadow hunter deck? I was wondering cause I don't know what to buy =P. I have been playing against the machine for win gold, and I kinda liked what I saw of the priest's abilities. I know that priests have a better field regain capability thanks to "Tidal Wave", and also they have "Book of Curses", which is very annoying, but I don't know, I also like hunters abilities, so, what you think?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I have bought so far an elemental deck, and a rouge deck, and my starter deck is an eladween deck.
    Last edited by Xirael; 06-02-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dunno. But if you like Rogue, you might enjoy hunters, and they share some cards in common.

Otherwise, most of your packs are Human, so Priest could work, too.

I prefer Hunters, though....

Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah well, despite most of my packs are human, I invested all my money in the elemental deck ^^', so I have many shadow cards =P.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Banebow is a pretty strong option for a new player. He's not the easiest to play but he's very powerful. And he should be significantly cheaper to build than Baduruu. There are some good lists in the Hunter subsection of the strategy forum, I'd take a look at those and see if u like them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirael View Post
    yeah well, despite most of my packs are human, I invested all my money in the elemental deck ^^', so I have many shadow cards =P.
    Depends on the deck you wanna run and the allies you already have.

For Human, I'll say allies are pretty much standard, without many variations, but for Priest they have good class allies so I guess you might need to invest in a few KoGD and Elizabeth (maybe), as for items, Wizent Staff and KP.
    For Hunter, I think Banebow is cheaper to shop for. But you'll need many Shadow allies (which are quite cheap), and 4xSS, a few WotF maybe, Sac Lamb and item destruction maybe.

So cost-wise, I think a BB deck would be lower than Zhanna. But I recommend you try out everything, getting 4x of most cards in SE as it is a fun experience.