Close

View Poll Results: Best human 2cc Ally, Puwen Bloodhelm or Champion of Irum?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Puwen Bloodhelm

8 34.78%
  • Champion of Irum

15 65.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iClipse View Post
    Hmm.. Possibly. I think it could be manageable to have an ally like that NOW. Say if they introduced a vanilla 3/2 ally in the next set, it would probably not be overpowered.
    So they nerf Blake, then create a new ally exactly like him and that ally kicks him out of the game. Ironic, huh?
    Still I think 3/2 ally would speed up the FTA by a lot. Dev has designed a few cards in DP specifically to negate FTA.
    They say, I think, that a 3% right now is "acceptable", so I dont think they would release a vanilla 3/2 for 2cc in the next set. On the contrary, I think they might do something to close down the gap a bit more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by huynguyenquang View Post
    So they nerf Blake, then create a new ally exactly like him and that ally kicks him out of the game. Ironic, huh?
    Still I think 3/2 ally would speed up the FTA by a lot. Dev has designed a few cards in DP specifically to negate FTA.
    They say, I think, that a 3% right now is "acceptable", so I dont think they would release a vanilla 3/2 for 2cc in the next set. On the contrary, I think they might do something to close down the gap a bit more.
    Eh, yes. In Yu Gi Oh a lot of cards were banned over a period of time because they were too powerful.Then later they were unbanned because they were not as strong anymore because of the addition of new cards. Restrictions also change. I always remembered Call of the Haunted as a restricted card, but then when I read WHOISSAVAGE's report I saw that people could run 3 (or2?) of these cards nowadays. Stuff like that happens.

So, it wouldn't be a very strange thing to do, all in all.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is not restriction, this is the nerf stick. With bans you do feel cheated when you bought the card with real money maybe but it can be unbanned once the meta changes, which is still better than buying the card and then seeing them get replaced by a same-but-better version.

I don't buy physical cards so I don't know if that is correct or not. Maybe we should go ask those people how they feel if that happens.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Honestly. It's a common card..

Also nerfing is better than banning. I'd rather still have a weaker version of my card than not being able to use the card anymore at all.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blake is still usable...in MD, "bad" card always works fine suprisingly in MD!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    I think CoI is better for warriors, because they can cripple opponent allies to keep him buffed. While Puwen is probably better for rogues, because they have Nightshade if they want to go defensive.
    After A Legend Rise is introduced, and Superfocus is designed for elemental...
    leaving CBed ally on board could be fatal...
    especially when opp release a CBed Rave, Sandworm, or any shadow fatties...
    the game could be turned upside down.
    Last edited by Sir Bhleg; 05-31-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or if you run Raven or Marshland Sentinel, CoI is actually OK with that, although still better with CB.
    And by the way, where has Marshland Sentinel gone? He used to be something in CotC and now nobody plays him any more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Situational, early game puwen, late game coi in my opinion.