Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Paladin of Unaxio

So im waiting to hear back from mojumbo about this card ruling but Paladin of Unaxio says he can remove all neg affects on friendly ally or hero. Does this not include attached cards such as captured prey or crippling blow? If so when are we going to c some kind of buff on this card? He is by far one of the coolest looking cards in the game and yet i have only seen one other person in the 300s or even 200s for that matter run this card besides myself. Am i wrong to think it needs a buff? I heard rumors once about a possible buff but to be honest i didnt research it well enough to know if wulven stated it or if it was just coming from the galley. what is everyone elses thoughts?

Also what type of buffs would u like to see? Add in electric damage as well as ice and fire? Be able to remove all attached cards to enemies or allies? That might be to strong but you get the idea.
    Last edited by AClDvision; 05-30-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I believe he's fine removing negative effects but not attachements. He should be able to remove webs, freezing, poison, ablaze etc.
    If he was also able to remove attachments also this, coupled with Zhanna's ability, would made healing touch redundant.
    My question about this card is, when the ability to protect from ice and fire changes to affect allies, is it also applied to him, or only other allies and hero?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When the ability changes, it will reduce fire and ice damage by one for himself, for all other friendly allies, and for the hero.

If he could remove attachments, he would practically have Jericho's ability for 2 resources as opposed to 4 SE. Also, he would make it possible for Zhanna to actually make use of Lingering Essence, giving her practically unlimited healing.

If he reduced electric damage as well, that would be too big a nerf against Nishaven, Radiant Wisp, and Io Void Leviathan, not to mention Static Shock and Lightning Strike. On the flip side, Nishaven with Voltar's Ring and a Paladin of Unaxio would only take 2 damage when he used his ability.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The wording could be more explicit I guess. It only mentions allies
    in any case I am looking forward for the “new paladin”. It will make for a great defensive card.
    I agree though, if he also reduced electric damage he would nerf Nish and Zaldar too much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Post was destroyed.
    Last edited by Uknowho; 06-02-2013 at 04:15 AM.