Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Anyone creating a werewolf/Wulven guild

Anyone creating a werewolf/Wulven guild...would like to join..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I would...if playing Wulven didn't mean an automatic loss before the match even starts 90% of the time right now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuull View Post
    I would...if playing Wulven didn't mean an automatic loss before the match even starts 90% of the time right now.
    this is not very true, I can manage to stay at mid 300 with Wulven only, it's average rating lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Okay, consider my statement modified...it's 90% loss before the match starts in the 350+ bracket. Wulven is currently extremely weak to all of the tier 1 decks. If you're in a bracket that doesn't have a plethora of tier 1, then sure...it's doable without so many losses that it's just not fun to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no it's fun, it's like you piss your enemy off for not able to do anything (I play Moonstalker) and go grill somethings to eat while playing =)). every matches are uphill battle though =)). It's fun and hard at the same times, every wins are like another gold medal lol. Oh and in every rating, people play FOTM (Eladwin then Zaladar and Truesight) so your argument is invalid .
    Last edited by watermonster; 04-01-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by watermonster View Post
    Oh and in every rating, people play FOTM (Eladwin then Zaladar and Truesight) so your argument is invalid .
    My hair is fabulous, therefore *your* argument is invalid.

In short, you see more FOTM in the top brackets, and since all of the current FOTM destroys Wulven, they are less fun to play there.

In the lower brackets, they are more playable because not every deck you face is one of the top three crafted/tuned decks. Wulven wins some there, so is a bit more fun to play. 350+, its simply disheartening.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by watermonster View Post
    no it's fun, it's like you piss your enemy off for not able to do anything (I play Moonstalker) and go grill somethings to eat while playing =)). every matches are uphill battle though =)). It's fun and hard at the same times, every wins are like another gold medal lol. Oh and in every rating, people play FOTM (Eladwin then Zaladar and Truesight) so your argument is invalid .
    yea i play moonstalker too and get the same rewarding feeling..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    but you know, I can't find enough 5 Moonstalker players in this forum and I'm here since 1.17 (before I phone ver came out), sad but true.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play a Darkclaw deck and I resent the notion that Wulven are currently underpowered. Most of my battles with the top tier decks were quite close and only nuances decided if I would win or lose. Yesterday I played a Wulven player named Michael and it was a close battle, Darkclaw vs Darkclaw, but I managed to win it. I know people think that the only viable option for Wulven players right now is the Lone Wolf deck, but I managed to put together a deck that can hold its ground against top tier decks. I may not win every match against top players, but at least I have fun playing a Wulven deck. Now, if Kyle could only fix the Full Moon bug...
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually made one the other day called Wolf Pack... havent put the time into editing it yet though