Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    yeah full moon bug is the worst thing that prevent us go with ally-Wulven deck, no one can win with a team full of 0 atk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, you can make a Wulven deck with allies, I've done it so it's possible. You can substitute Full Moon with Bloodlust, but it's not the same. I've read Calmdown's Darkclaw deck thread and in my opinion that deck would get eaten alive by a mage burn deck. My brother plays a Nishaven burn deck and our battles are always close, first time it was a draw, but I managed to beat him recently.

One more thing, why do people dislike what big teeth+speedstrike combo? Yes, it has flaws, but I think it can be a valuable defensive as well as offensive tool while it lasts.

My suggestion for all fellow Wulven players is to include three cards in your decks: Bad Wolf, Infernal Gargoyle and Plasma Behemoth and maybe Chimera. Don't even look at other shadow allies. As for abilities, experiment. Now You're Mine is a must, Lone Wolf and Regeneration are valuable if you're playing an ally-less deck, Rabid Bite-useful against "zerg" decks, garbage against ally-less burn decks, Captured Prey - see Rabid Bite, What Big Teeth+Speedstrike - good vs hunters and mages(if they don't pack Shriek of Vengeance), bad vs warriors and priests, Shadowspawn - can be useful against Boris decks, if you're playing Darkclaw, Shriek of Vengeance - good if you're expecting weapons and armor on the field, otherwise use as resource.
    If you're using the What Big Teeth+Speedstrike combo, use it while it lasts, then switch to Plasma Behemoth, who can double as creature removal with his ability, and Chimera. Against Boris decks and Priest decks, you could gamble and go what big teeth+speedstrike, but I wouldn't advise it. Against Boris one good strategy may be to buy some time with Shadowspawn, or just wait until you get Plasma Behemoth.
    Hope this helps my fellow Wulven players to make the best possible Wulven deck.
    In game name: Plague12
    "...I don't lecture, I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat; I'm just a guy out of nowhere came to be involved in something five-hundreds times bigger than you and me." - Nines Rodriguez, Anarch

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi,
    Is there a wulven guild?
    Could someone send me a link or invitation please!

Thanks.