Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game vs. AI stops working

I checked with the bug-list. There was a problem mentioned, that could be the same, but without a link. I'm playing on an I-Mac with OS X 10.8.3 As there seem to be few experiencing the same, it could be related to mac. Let me now if I should post in the mac-section.

I have an issue, when playing against the Computer. After a few draws, the game doesn't really freeze, but stops working correctly. There is the button for "sacrifice" and "end turn". But the cards don't get red and I can't choose one. If I hit "sacrifice" the game changes to "end turn" without giving me the chance to do anything. And if I hit "end turn" the AI doesn't do anything either, but it get's back to sacrifice, without draw. That might work once or twice, before it stops working completely.

Ideas? It's really happening a lot, lately. Especially since I changed my hero to the new Serena. But it did also happen before that. But just once in a while... So it could be Serena, as I am experiencing the known bug with her ability, too. But it definitely did happen before, when I was playing Eladwen. I am not sure if it happened before I changed her to the Alternate Art Card, though.
    Happy Member of ASF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A bug like that was recently fixed, http://dev.wulven.com:8080/browse/SE-600 related to having the card Stop Thief in your hand when it's the AI's turn. The next version should be out soon that will help with this issue...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That is nice to know.

In my case it doesn't seem to be "stop thief", though. I bought the old version of Serena and it worked fine for a few games vs. AI.

But then I changed my deck back to Eladwen. And now it's back to freezing. Continually. I'm using the Alternate Art version of Eladwen, too. So maybe it is that. I don't know yet.
    Happy Member of ASF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is not just Stop Thief related. It happens quite often vs AI. There was a mention of this even while DP was on test server.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yay.....
    Well, I do hope the next update will cover that.
    Happy Member of ASF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It happens daily to me, usually with the same AIs, sometimes restarting helps for a game - but that's it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah i encountered this problem every time i played against elementalis AI. No matter which deck i was using it seemed to freeze up on turn 3. Funnily enough none of the other heroes had the problem. Strange.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pienzchen View Post
    I have an issue, when playing against the Computer. After a few draws, the game doesn't really freeze, but stops working correctly. There is the button for "sacrifice" and "end turn". But the cards don't get red and I can't choose one. If I hit "sacrifice" the game changes to "end turn" without giving me the chance to do anything. And if I hit "end turn" the AI doesn't do anything either, but it get's back to sacrifice, without draw.
    I recently experienced the same bug vs AI playing as Victor vs Maj (platform = Android)
    Back in black :-E

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Same thing here, on Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8.3) .
    Here's another thread that should be merged to this as the problem is exactly the same:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....tantly-Freezes

Since yesterday AI has become unplayable, especially when playing Elad or Elementalis. I think having in hand Blackened Heart, Disciple of Aldmor, Layaran Seductress or Fleet-Footed Messenger trigger triggers the bug for me.

PS: the weird thing is that all of us are reporting this bug in the last two days, as if something happened that intensified the problem.
    Last edited by alfa666; 06-04-2013 at 08:04 AM.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is HORRIBLE! It just happened to me in Test Server 2.01:
    Elad vs AI Majiya
    I played A legend Rises on Fleet-Footed Messenger and killed the FS
    I have CoI and TH in hand left. Two Aldon's are in my Graveyard and 27 cards left in my deck. Elad at 24 HP.
    I endend my turn. Something looks wrong in the card count since my deck is 40 cards + hero.
    On Majiya's turn (she's at 26 cards in the deck, 7 resources, graveyard: 2 FB, 1 FS)
    The bug is triggered.
    It's terrible to know that the upcoming version hasn't killed this bug.
    Last edited by alfa666; 06-04-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    IGN: AA1 Alfa666
    Guildless amateur, for the moment being.