Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Elementalis Deck- The Killing Field

Elementalis Deck #2:
    Hello Elementalis fans! Here is a deck that I just built today but have climb the QM Ladder quickly so far. I've tried in the past to build a solid Elementalis deck that could be fun,easy and competitive. This list may change in the future and if it does I will let you know and post the current list that Im using. Sense this morning this is the 3rd Generation of the deck and I've been 100% happy with it. Thanks and Good Luck

Allies:
    4 Fire Snake
    3 Ironhide Karash
    3 Morbid Acolyte
    3 Infernal Gargoyle
    3 Bad Wolf
    3 Plasma Behemoth
    Spells & Supports etc:
    4 Mind Control
    3 Infinity core
    3 Sacrificial lamb
    3 Bad Santa
    2 Eternal Renewal
    2 Ley Line Nexus
    2 Breast Plate of Vitality
    1 Morphic Armor

Deck Tech:
    1. Allie Selection:
    - Ironhide/Fire Snake.
    Fire Snake- FS has been staples in rush style decks for the shadow/Elementals factions and with Elementalis having ally's out early goes along away in able to hold the board. Ironhide will also allow you to hold the board, but with some decks having 3cc weapons he can help getting those weapons durability down and in the graveyard. Also I like using my sac lambs on Ironhide when you don't have bad Santa's in hand or don't want to use Bad Santa and help out your opponents card in hand situation.

Plasma Behemoth is great. He has decent health level to start and after he get buff'd up he's almost impossible to kill. Plus On ability a that don't allow your allies to attack, behemoth's ability to lob 4 damage to allies or Hero's makes him an auto include in any Elementalis deck.

2. Spells & Supports:
    - Infinity core. The best card for Elementalis for life gain, but it also works has a great counter for those evil "Mill" decks that will boar you to death before they beat you.

Morphic Armor/ Breast Plate. I only use 1 Morphic armor just cause I've found myself only using it in very specific situations and breast plate offers a more mediate function to your allies. Plate is great for those time either early in games where you might be a turn away still from using your ability but just need to buy a little time to get there. Plus playing against Mage's they will need to invest more resources to deal with your allies and if you have 2-3 allies out while plate is in play, it's hard to overcome and winning will be snitch.

Overall this list should be played like a typical rush style deck and although you have eternal renewals you still need to be smart at what you play/and when but also be carful what you use your mind control on. They seem like a small part in a rush deck but when it's real close on who will be able to gain board control and keep it, you'll learn they become invaluable. Have fun and happy Killing!!!!
    Tournament & League Wins Achivements
    Semi-Finalist AA1 Duel Tournament.

Current Quick Match Rating= 261.(39 away from 300)

8 Time Tier 2 Meltdown Finishes.

"I have become death, Destroyer of Worlds"
    -Robert Oppenhiemer.

PROUD FOUNDER OF KINGS 4 HIRE

KINGS 4 HIRE- "Hire a warrior; gain a sword. Hire a king; gain an army."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok so why would you have 4 firesnakes and only 3 ironhides with no other turn 2 ally?

Also healing is pointless to Elementalis. The way he grows allies you opponent will be spending all efforts removing those threats and you should be left with tons of life. Lose the infinity core you can't afford to sit back and let the board be taken over more while you just gain 2 HP. At all times you must be dropping allies to either reclaim the board or exert dominance. When the board is lost and you cannot reclaim it quickly, it does not matter how much healing you can do ....you will lose and lose quickly.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I mostly agree with the above. (I think healing has its place in certain matches but if you are a rush deck those might not even apply)

If nothing else I would recommend -1 coil -1 Renewal +1 Ironhide +1 2cc ally of your choice.

Other things to consider would be discharge particularly because you have Fire Snake. 6 res and Fire Snake kills all for real this time.