Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A warning to all here. Outside of the specific language forums, you will need to post in English. If you want to talk in Spanish, do so in the Spanish sub forum. Infractions will be given and posts will be deleted if it persists.

On a side note, I think Google translated the original posts rather well.
    Last edited by danae; 05-29-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    A warning to all here. Outside of the specific language forums, you will need to post in English. If you want to talk in Spanish, do so in the Spanish sub forum. Infractions will be given and posts will be deleted if it persists.

Sorry about that, Danae. Will heed.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post

It didn't, Google Translate is horrible translating from spanish to english.
    But don't worry i've translated my post for you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LDL enters deja vu xd!!
    Last edited by blacksoul21; 05-29-2013 at 04:57 PM.

Alliance A1 Evolution in theory.
    Co-creator LDL Team !! Gtm -3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry danae !!!

Alliance A1 Evolution in theory.
    Co-creator LDL Team !! Gtm -3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosal View Post
    Take this as advice: If you wanna recruit spanish players, why don't you make a thread in the spanish forum? It will work better if you do it in spanish
    jeez! Is this guy never giving up?

You dont get the message, do you? Leave the guy alone, if he want to publish the ad for his guild in here in english or in chinese or in ancient egipcian why do you let it be? Whats the matter about it? I dont care, and sure as sh*t Wulven either.

Carry on with your life and stop raising your post count by playing mod on a user account.
    Last edited by Harakiri; 05-29-2013 at 05:02 PM.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harakiri View Post
    jeez! Is this guy never giving up?

You dont get the message, do you? Leave the guy alone, if he want to publish the ad for his guild in here in english or in chinese or in ancient egipcian why do you let it be? Whats the matter about it? I dont care, and sure as sh*t Wulven either.

Carry on with your life and stop raising your post count by playing mod on a user account.
    In case you are not well informed, LDL was founded by colosal so he knows a thing or 2 about recruiting members. It was a friendly message by colosal that ended with a smiley face.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm always trying to help even if i am in BP now.

LDL was, is and will be "my child" so i will always want good things for that guild and thats what i was trying to do by giving them an advice of how improve their chances of getting new members.

Harakiri i dont know what i did to make you hate me like this but when you were in LDL i've always tried to help you and not only in the game, also in your personal problems. Now i see that you are like the rest that forgets all the good things i did and you only remember the bad things.

Good luck with your anti-system crusade

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Majere View Post
    In case you are not well informed, LDL was founded by colosal so he knows a thing or 2 about recruiting members. It was a friendly message by colosal that ended with a smiley face.
    You may not know as well that I was a former member of LDL and I do know Colosal and I also know about his constant harrasment against hispanic players making an effort to comunicate in english, I also know about his more than obvious two face attitud. It ended up with a smilie because he's super fan of showing this pseudo princess-that-never-harm-nobody attitude when posting on the english forums.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Colosal View Post
    I'm always trying to help even if i am in BP now.

LDL was, is and will be "my child" so i will always want good things for that guild and thats what i was trying to do by giving them an advice of how improve their chances of getting new members.

Harakiri i dont know what i did to make you hate me like this but when you were in LDL i've always tried to help you and not only in the game, also in your personal problems. Now i see that you are like the rest that forgets all the good things i did and you only remember the bad things.

Good luck with your anti-system crusade
    You know how to play your cards, in and out the game, I give you that. You let Blacksoul as a leader in LDL why dont you let im be that instead of putting peeps on your side and acting like you dont know whats going on.

You can call me a "phony anarchist" or whatever image you have of me but at least no one can say I like to throw rocks on people and hide the hand later, so you know that if I tell you to go f... yourself im gonna take all the heat that could bring to me unlike you, my dear fake friend.