Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Scientist Class (cards inside)

20 Card Human Expansion.

New Class: Scientist
    No new ally type.

The Scientist type of combat is very hungry of resources and use several artifacts.

I'm not a old player and I tried to create this class just for fun, they are test cards to start a discussion because I would like to play with similar class.
    I have no right in the images, they are form Deviant Art (modified only a little) and are only explicative.
    I tried to make 20 cards:
    - rarity is showed by "shadow era" color in the bottom
    - some combos can be played (i.e. using Tesla Cabinet and Frank Einstein)
    - for each card I write a short flavor (ndr I'm not english)

So, hereafter are listed all cards.
    Let me know what do you think about it: they are all related to Science.

-> Heroes are inspirated by DaVinci and Marie Curie.
    Leonard O'Ventor, Sarah Steamcurie

0 - Leonard O'Ventor.jpg * * 0 - Sarah Steamcurie.jpg * *

-> Allies are inspireted by Einstein, Bukowski, Aristotle and Edison. I try to make "giochi di parola".
    Boris Bookowski, Thomas Tomaths, Frank Einstein, Aristotle the Second

Boris Bookoski.jpg Views: 64 Size: 26.2 KB">1 - Boris Bookoski.jpg 2 - Thomas Tomaths.jpg 3 - Frank Einstein.jpg 5 - Aristotle the Second.jpg

-> A large number of abilities are inspireted by other classes cards.
    Resource renewed, Resource gained, Bottom card in resource pile into your hand and so on..

-> Related to a magic Supernova, I suggest a more technical Nuclear ability.

5 - Nuclear Shot.jpg

-> The support ability must be surely the Death Data Collection, because knowledge of an autopsy need a cadaver.

3 - Death Data Collection.jpg

-> The attachment MUST be the arcaic sign of science: an Alchemy Stone to transform lead into gold.

3 - Alchemy Stone.jpg

-> Armor? A Sage Mantle (with sage powers) and an Iron Suit (for engineers nerd counter)

4 - Sage Mantle.jpg 7- Iron Suit.jpg

-> Weapons! A Giant Void Book with a dangerous animal inside and an Half Mid Archibuge (aka pistol) not to make damage but only to give selfishness (aka resources).

6 - Giant Void Book.jpg 5 - Half Mid Archibuge.jpg

-> The ability is the biological dream: a Genetic Synth of a perfect warrior, which need a human sacrifice for the science.

3 - Genetic Synth.jpg

-> Artifacts are the most complex to create:
    3 - Crazy Laboratory.jpg - a Crazy Laboratory where someone can go dead.
    2 - Arcaic Cannon.jpg - an Arcaic Cannon to simply make raw damage.
    3 - Shelf of Light Science.jpg 3 - Shelf of Dark Science.jpg - two shelves of opposite knowledge, Light (health) and Dark(shadow energy) Science.
    2 - Tesla Cabinet.jpg - a Tesla Cabinet, because to build artifacts we need energy...and someone can be damaged.
    2 - Tactic Observatory.jpg - a Tactic Observatory to give to the general the chance to change battles.

Thank you for watching.

PS I know, I know.. The class icon is demential, all these cards are only a concept work.

PPS Regarding Genetic Synth, I don't know if is better to modify adding that the remaing ally will loss permanently passive abiliities.

PPPS I don't find a perfect strategy using only these cards, but can be interesting to try in early and very late game. What do you think about it?
    Last edited by Daoiz; 05-25-2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Some little errors

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like ur ideas and that it relies on abilities. Pretty much good in my opinion but the hero like o ventor doesn't seem to have an ability that will help regain the board. Most SE heroes have abilities that do so.

Also , welcome to the forums.

P.S. what program did u use to make the cards
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi!

I used the layers that I find in the forum (v1.5), and I modeled with CS5.

For O'Ventor (I hope this sound in english recall Inventor) I've used as example Elementalis that give importance to an existing ally..
    The idea is a deck based on artifacts and to give importance to an existing item.
    Knowing that is-not-the-same, I thinked that to draw a card like Majiya can even the odds..
    But, I think it can be changed.. taking off the durability thing and adding "target ally as haste" will be better?.
    Last edited by Daoiz; 05-25-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: english errors

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried another power related to ability and invection from Leonard

"Resource cost of all abilities in this turn is reduced by 2. Target item in your hand or graveyard is summoned at no cost."

I like this power very much, but I think it can be VERY strong xD What do you think?

0 - Leonard O'Ventor-bis.jpg

PS how can I show my images bigger? thanks

PPS now I tried to starrt from powers of Baduruu and Gravebone. The ability thing it's new and I think can be truly strong and tactic. A customizable power..
    Examples..
    Arcaic Cannon in the field = 2 damage,
    Crazy Laboratory in the field = enemy ally of cost 4 or less removed from the game with 1 cost and 1 sacrifice,
    Half Mid Archibuge in the field = renew of all resources with 1 sacrifice,
    Jasmine Rosecult in the field = enemy disabled...
    etc

Mind that several abilities requires ALSO sacrifices.
    Last edited by Daoiz; 05-26-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    I would like to see a Scientist Class in SE.

"Shadow Era is an embrional universe of fantasy where to relax in hard and balanced battles"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Terribly overpowered...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Choose one of the 2. Either reduce cost of abilities p, or return item from graveyard.
    I think you should use those 2 for your 2 heroes, and design other cards around that, they are better than the current ones.

CotC Sealed Deck Champion busti's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice ideas man, and not so far from balanced (except from your last hero which is b-b-b-b-broken).
    I like the ideas of having evrything as artifacts for scientists.
    A1 alliance - Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I knew! Mubkle.... maybe it's true I can divide in two this power... the power of Steamcurie is not truly related to this new concept class.
    Artifacts are ok or they too are a bit... "stranges"? I think very little number of cards can destroy items so....

"Shadow Era is an embrional universe of fantasy where to relax in hard and balanced battles"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ..and thank you for the feedbacks.. I'm already thinking some other cards or how to modify these ones.
    I wait your modfications because myself alone can't create a class xD it's difficult..Warlock work is a great example but hard to copy...

PS by now, I'm using this template file...
    If someone can help me to find last version I will refresh all cards.

PPS
    I like the ideas of having evrything as artifacts for scientists.
    Thank you.. All started by an Arcaic Cannon wish...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    really cool ideas. the second hero is a little strong and the armor and weapons are very op. wWell the giant void book isnt that bad.

when u said that there was a combo with the cabinet and frank einstein is that because the cabinet should say friendly ally takes 1 electrical damage? if not then i dont c the combo.