Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Scientist Class (cards inside)

20 Card Human Expansion.

New Class: Scientist
    No new ally type.

The Scientist type of combat is very hungry of resources and use several artifacts.

I'm not a old player and I tried to create this class just for fun, they are test cards to start a discussion because I would like to play with similar class.
    I have no right in the images, they are form Deviant Art (modified only a little) and are only explicative.
    I tried to make 20 cards:
    - rarity is showed by "shadow era" color in the bottom
    - some combos can be played (i.e. using Tesla Cabinet and Frank Einstein)
    - for each card I write a short flavor (ndr I'm not english)

So, hereafter are listed all cards.
    Let me know what do you think about it: they are all related to Science.

-> Heroes are inspirated by DaVinci and Marie Curie.
    Leonard O'Ventor, Sarah Steamcurie

0 - Leonard O'Ventor.jpg * * 0 - Sarah Steamcurie.jpg * *

-> Allies are inspireted by Einstein, Bukowski, Aristotle and Edison. I try to make "giochi di parola".
    Boris Bookowski, Thomas Tomaths, Frank Einstein, Aristotle the Second

Boris Bookoski.jpg Views: 64 Size: 26.2 KB">1 - Boris Bookoski.jpg 2 - Thomas Tomaths.jpg 3 - Frank Einstein.jpg 5 - Aristotle the Second.jpg

-> A large number of abilities are inspireted by other classes cards.
    Resource renewed, Resource gained, Bottom card in resource pile into your hand and so on..

-> Related to a magic Supernova, I suggest a more technical Nuclear ability.

5 - Nuclear Shot.jpg

-> The support ability must be surely the Death Data Collection, because knowledge of an autopsy need a cadaver.

3 - Death Data Collection.jpg

-> The attachment MUST be the arcaic sign of science: an Alchemy Stone to transform lead into gold.

3 - Alchemy Stone.jpg

-> Armor? A Sage Mantle (with sage powers) and an Iron Suit (for engineers nerd counter)

4 - Sage Mantle.jpg 7- Iron Suit.jpg

-> Weapons! A Giant Void Book with a dangerous animal inside and an Half Mid Archibuge (aka pistol) not to make damage but only to give selfishness (aka resources).

6 - Giant Void Book.jpg 5 - Half Mid Archibuge.jpg

-> The ability is the biological dream: a Genetic Synth of a perfect warrior, which need a human sacrifice for the science.

3 - Genetic Synth.jpg

-> Artifacts are the most complex to create:
    3 - Crazy Laboratory.jpg - a Crazy Laboratory where someone can go dead.
    2 - Arcaic Cannon.jpg - an Arcaic Cannon to simply make raw damage.
    3 - Shelf of Light Science.jpg 3 - Shelf of Dark Science.jpg - two shelves of opposite knowledge, Light (health) and Dark(shadow energy) Science.
    2 - Tesla Cabinet.jpg - a Tesla Cabinet, because to build artifacts we need energy...and someone can be damaged.
    2 - Tactic Observatory.jpg - a Tactic Observatory to give to the general the chance to change battles.

Thank you for watching.

PS I know, I know.. The class icon is demential, all these cards are only a concept work.

PPS Regarding Genetic Synth, I don't know if is better to modify adding that the remaing ally will loss permanently passive abiliities.

PPPS I don't find a perfect strategy using only these cards, but can be interesting to try in early and very late game. What do you think about it?
    Last edited by Daoiz; 05-25-2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Some little errors