Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Gondorian, I just received an email from super rewards informing me that the SCs were already credited to my account. Thanks for the support. Love the game and good luck to your team in developing the future of shadow era!
    The ASF Newbie
    Alive Since Forever

IGN: Dark MonMon

Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dark monmon View Post
    Hi Gondorian, I just received an email from super rewards informing me that the SCs were already credited to my account. Thanks for the support. Love the game and good luck to your team in developing the future of shadow era!
    Good to hear. When did you buy the SC? (This will help with expected timescales in future.) And how did you contact them?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by xtfumeng5 View Post
    Alright. got the crystals now. Don't bother contacting support@shadowera.com . They won't bother to reply you.
    Don't expect a reply in an hour, dude... The support team is not working constantly, but you should usually get an answer within 24 hours.
    I AM THE FRICKIN' ARCH-MAGE OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!
    Have a sword in your face!

God damn these facts getting in the way of my succes!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Good to hear. When did you buy the SC? (This will help with expected timescales in future.) And how did you contact them?
    Here's what I did:
    1. I went to: http://game.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php
    2. Entered email address of my account.
    3. Followed the "get help" link below the "BUY SHADOW CRYSTALS" statement (that link is specific to my SE account).
    4. From there, I clicked the "help" link with the "question mark" icon. You'll be now directed to an FAQ page.
    5. At the bottom of that page, there is a link "Continue to the offer inquiry page". I clicked that and I am directed to the support page where you can send them the details of your completed transaction (e.g., transaction ID, date of purchase, amount paid etc...) Note that you should include there the email address where you want them to get in touch with you.

They replied to my message in less than an hour I think.

You can also send an email to support@superrewards.com as this is the one that emailed me confirming that they have transferred the SCs to my account.

I purchased the SCs yesterday, June 17, 2013 around 4pm. I got them after sending a message to super rewards and after they reviewed the transaction around 12:53am of June 18, 2013.
    The ASF Newbie
    Alive Since Forever

IGN: Dark MonMon

Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dark monmon View Post
    Here's what I did:
    1. I went to: http://game.shadowera.com/buycrystals.php
    2. Entered email address of my account.
    3. Followed the "get help" link below the "BUY SHADOW CRYSTALS" statement (that link is specific to my SE account).
    4. From there, I clicked the "help" link with the "question mark" icon. You'll be now directed to an FAQ page.
    5. At the bottom of that page, there is a link "Continue to the offer inquiry page". I clicked that and I am directed to the support page where you can send them the details of your completed transaction (e.g., transaction ID, date of purchase, amount paid etc...) Note that you should include there the email address where you want them to get in touch with you.

They replied to my message in less than an hour I think.

You can also send an email to support@superrewards.com as this is the one that emailed me confirming that they have transferred the SCs to my account.

I purchased the SCs yesterday, June 17, 2013 around 4pm. I got them after sending a message to super rewards and after they reviewed the transaction around 12:53am of June 18, 2013.
    Thanks so much for all those details. I think this will be very helpful to anyone who has trouble in future, and also help set expectations as to how long SC take to come through via SuperRewards.