4 mc
2 shriek
4 shadow font
2 lln

4 bad santa
2 antimatter

2 morphic armor
3 shadow vein

this i could say would be my first decent deck. been reading into the strategy threads, and would like to thank preybird for the in-depth analysis on zaladar (zaladar - crystal miner 3.0) and as the deck's original builder. my build's got a couple of tweaks: +1 brutalis +1 acolyte, compared to preybird's 2 brutalis and 2 acolyte build.

i considered increasing the ally count by 2 for better chances being drawn. also, i found morbid acolyte very useful. there are a handful of allies with passive abilities and acolyte single-handedly addresses these-armored sandworm, aldon, aeon, stealth allies...hence an additional copy. as for brutalis, i realized the early game is crucial, and the extra point of damage he does to soften opposing allies aids zaladar in clearing the board when necessary.

enough said, deck's brought me back to from 204 back to 211 and counting. had reached 240 already using various decks but this by far has been the most consistent.

just wanted to share this and suggestions are very much appreciated.

***hello all, i sort of mis-posted this thread in the strategies (general) thread, i decided to post this here as well. apologies to our moderators, slipped my mind that there was a thread specifically for elementals strategy.