It only happens when I'm on my 3G for me and extra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    it is a f**** hack !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChappy View Post
    Yea it's not my internet.
    It doesn't need to be your internet connection, it can be from your opponents. As long as this is a mobile game this will happen, unfortunately. Hope we get better game serves.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Everyone does , but what can we do about it? Just hope Gm will fix this problem soon.
    Why so serious ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's happened to me a couple times, really quite frustrating. Never taken a match off it though, so I'm lucky in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by kifli View Post
    it is a f**** hack !
    While I kinda doubt this, I can't help but wonder at the possibility. Right at the end of my matches I was playing (and winning) right before final turn, the quit timer popped up, but I was still seeing everything my opponent was doing, and it still came back around to my turn. I thought it a bit suspicious, but I still one so I was inclined not to care too much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kifli View Post
    it is a f**** hack !
    I've faced reputable opponents before, and this has happened. Whilst it MAY be possible, its a hack as well, it more often happens perfectly innocently. The one that happened last night for me indicated I lost the match. Yet when I checked the results (by searching my IGN) it had me down as winning! Still dropped me 10 rank points though and didn't give me any gold.

And....whilst I'm on it, it has definately got worse for me in terms of occurrence. In CoTC, it happened perhaps 5 times ever. Now...well let's just say its a lot more!
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this has been discussed in other threads. sometimes, its your connection (if it was your opponents, you would sit there until the server recognizes they are gone and then you get the win) which means it didnt happen often and you knew that was why... but lately, since the updated servers and such, its almost always a server side issue and its happening a lot. being on irc, its easy to spot if people talk about it. twice i have had it happen to me while it also happened to my opponent and 2-3 other people on irc... all at the same time.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm getting sick of the connection b/s! Every time I start getting back into my favourite ccg I'm reminded why I stopped playing, its like some kind of cruel paradox.

I've been around the online card game block a bit recently and I can't find a game that comes close to being as cool and fun as shadow era. That said a SE lets itself down a lot in certain areas such as sucky server issues, poor campaign/ai, lack of achievements/sats and the deck editor.

Come on Wulven pull your socks up take SE to the next level it deserves. *end mini rant*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by King K View Post
    I'm getting sick of the connection b/s! Every time I start getting back into my favourite ccg I'm reminded why I stopped playing, its like some kind of cruel paradox.

I've been around the online card game block a bit recently and I can't find a game that comes close to being as cool and fun as shadow era. That said a SE lets itself down a lot in certain areas such as sucky server issues, poor campaign/ai, lack of achievements/sats and the deck editor.

Come on Wulven pull your socks up take SE to the next level it deserves. *end mini rant*
    This.
    I have a good connection and it happens frequently.
    Really kills the fun...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's so common it almost makes me wanna quit.
    IGN: Master Savage
    - 1st Place in 7/26/13 BP Challenge Tournament #7
    - 1st Place in 6/13/12 Pop-Up Tournament.
    Un-official Tournament Organizer.
    Ranked 2nd in Minnesota for Yugioh.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.