Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

new heroes suggestion

hi everyone how r u i hv a suggestion that i would u like u to consider about it i suggest u that u make new heroes that are capable of using human ally and shadow ally at the same time i think it will be amazing and it will be more challenging and more fun thats all and thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Eh, I kinda dig the Human/Shadow split how it is, but DP added a few allies that can be used by both Human and Shadow Heroes of the same class. Not exactly what you suggested, but similar.

Massive +1 to new heroes, though.
    Acolytes of A1
    "Students Today, Masters Tomorrow"
    IGN: AA1 Scrooge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any hero that can use both faction of allies will create balancing problems for future releases. I dont think the benefit from a little bit more variability would be worth the cost.

Maybe neutral allies would be a better way. We have seen vanilla ally like Puwen bringing a whole new aspect to Human, so why not vanilla neutral allies that create little to no problem for balancing but add more variability?

And always, +1 to new heroes, though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 to new heroes. Personally what I would love to see are Shadow Priests and Shadow Rogues, but it would probably create flavor problems, because they can't exactly do a "Human Werewolf" or "Human Elemental"... They kind of wrote themselves into a corner with that tbh.

If I could play a deck with Shadow Knight, Elizabeth, King's Pride, Plasma Behemoth, Karash, and Focused Prayer though... Aww shiiiit

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I always think that Elemental is somewhat the "Shadow Priest" (they both have board wipe and amazing healing) and Wulven is somewhat "Shadow Rogue" (they both have stealth and amazing card synergy).
    Last edited by huynguyenquang; 05-20-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd think the next two hero sets would be seperate classes, and be new.

For example Humans would get Paladins and Shadow would get Zombies or something..probly not for a while though
    AA1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think Zombies would be Gravebone 's archetype.
    Maybe Warlock as Shadow Priest (because it's flavorless for Shadow to have Priest, they have no religion, at least that's usually the case).

Paladins would be nice, but maybe Monks would be more flavorful. Or Centaurs would be flavorful as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I personally don't want to have new classes but new heroes, I approve! Paladins would be either Warrior or Priest and Zombie fits in the current shadow classes, zombie warrior, mage etc. Monks could be Warrior, Mage or Priest.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well. You can easily have abilities that focus on new specific types. For example: 3SE: All your Wulven allies have +2 attack until the end of your turn.

With abilities like that you can easily have new types of allies without introducing entire new classes. Paladins for example could be allies that only warriors can have, and there would be a warrior with an ability specifically designed to aid Paladin allies. Or they could even be hybrid allies. Like an ally that can be used by warriors AND Priests. Or something like that.

Stuff like that: Yes please. New factions entirely? No thanks. It would only dilute the available cards. Eventually perhaps, I would like it.
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I want a Human Elemental Hero!
    IGN: Master Savage
    - 1st Place in 7/26/13 BP Challenge Tournament #7
    - 1st Place in 6/13/12 Pop-Up Tournament.
    Un-official Tournament Organizer.
    Ranked 2nd in Minnesota for Yugioh.
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix, Greatness Reborn.