Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Help me fix my eladwen rush deck

Hi im new and after testing my rush deck (i use to play monored in magic) i want to improve it (make it faster), here the list:

Eladwen Rush:

creatures:

4- Kristropher wyld.
    4- Puwen Bloodhelm.
    3- Aldon the brave.
    4- Priest of the light.

Spells & others:

4- Fireball.
    4- Lightning Strike.
    3- Supernova.
    4- Bazaar (card drawing and no alternative cost)
    3- Bad Santa. (Burst card drawing)
    3- Consuming Fear (im testing 4 retreat here right now)
    3- Leyline nexus. (One more here)

Total: 40 cards

After i read some guides i want ideas about bad santa, he is usefull in turn 2 only after this one he gives a boost to our oponents too im earing ideas here... Im testing irum champion, but idont want to take away krys, in many games krys gives me 2-3 damage just for 1resource. I m openminded here i ear u.

by the way... Thank You

Pd: please recommend freely gold isnt a problem
    pd 2: my ranking is 254...
    Last edited by Ferezal; 05-19-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rush decks need a lot of draw even if you feed your opponents draw it will still advantage you far more
    I'd run 4 bad santas and even bazzar to meet high draw needs
    Tome is too costly and slow for rush better spent getting allies

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 snow saphires , 4 aldons 4 jasmines 4 krystoff 2 aeons, 4puwens and 1 champion of irum, ur pick of 2 other beefys i like sandworms and earth protectors 2 of each, and then u need 2 bad santas and 4 tomes or vice versa, 4 LStrikes , 4 FBs (no supernovas shyts weak nowadays imo) use LStrikes for board control and FBs as str8 dmg to hero u then need lamb slams the bad santas shreiks and tech cards liek those to help u outah situations, btw Eladwen is insanely lame and bad mannered game style, boring 2yr old play style, and a cheap thing imho put 3 special deliveries in that bia bia and go burn more so then creatures shes stupid cheap imo( again IN MY OPINION) hope this helps u shiuld try gravebone with portals, fun burn deck and u brg out SK loop with kairos and other fun guys
    IGN :: phyaH
    Member of ASF
    http://asfetc.shadowera.net/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by aclisso77 View Post
    2 snow saphires , 4 aldons 4 jasmines 4 krystoff 2 aeons, 4puwens and 1 champion of irum, ur pick of 2 other beefys i like sandworms and earth protectors 2 of each, and then u need 2 bad santas and 4 tomes or vice versa, 4 LStrikes , 4 FBs (no supernovas shyts weak nowadays imo) use LStrikes for board control and FBs as str8 dmg to hero u then need lamb slams the bad santas shreiks and tech cards liek those to help u outah situations, btw Eladwen is insanely lame and bad mannered game style, boring 2yr old play style, and a cheap thing imho put 3 special deliveries in that bia bia and go burn more so then creatures shes stupid cheap imo( again IN MY OPINION) hope this helps u shiuld try gravebone with portals, fun burn deck and u brg out SK loop with kairos and other fun guys
    Shnizzle

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4- Tomes of knowledge - Change to Tainted Oracle
    3- Consuming Fear (im testing 4 retreat here right now) - Change to 2X Champion of Irum and 2X Fleet Footed Messenger/Seductress/Jasmine (upt to you)
    2- Leyline nexus - Remove 1 unless you meet Rogues with Spell Eaters very often.

That should increase early ally consistency and give you faster draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by aclisso77 View Post
    While Eladwen rush is the ultimate cheese deck of SE, it is also a very good indicator of whether your deck is competitive. If you can't beat it going 2nd you should prolly make some changes to your deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ty people for ur feedback now i testing 1 more bad santa and 3 bazzar

i ll write u later

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Actualiced first post. 4 bazzar instead of tomes of knowledge. 1 + Leylyne nexus too many ninjas and hunters there.

Frantic..its a rush deck, i kill in 6-7-(8 max) turns there is no room for worms and aeons. Again people kryss pays himself alone, what can i do to put at least 3 irums?

By the way, im soo fast im testing ome more Supernova to put more preassure and keep clean the table. i put at night my rersults.
    Last edited by Ferezal; 05-19-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferezal View Post
    Actualiced first post. 4 bazzar instead of tomes of knowledge. 1 + Leylyne nexus too many ninjas and hunters there.

Frantic..its a rush deck, i kill in 6-7-(8 max) turns there is no room for worms and aeons. Again people kryss pays himself alone, what can i do to put at least 3 irums?

By the way, im soo fast im testing ome more Supernova to put more preassure and keep clean the table. i put at night my rersults.
    I said nothing about heavys only commented on draw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tainted Oracle + Bad Santa is the best combination of draw engines for rush Eladwen. I use in my Elad deck 4 TO and 4 BS, but you can decide how much is enough for you.

Piece of advice: learn how to use Bad Santa for the best result. That means you need to know your opponent and what might he get from BS that can help him, and you know what you can draw from your deck (mostly burn spells). Don't be afraid to use BS just learn when is the best timing to use it and what your opponent can get.